Missing Achievements

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Missing Achievements

• I’m not sure when this happened, either with the update to 1.7.9 or another soft update, but I am now missing some achievements that I had already previously achieved. I’m not certain, but I think I am missing at least 3 including ‘Masterpiece’ which is crafting something using 3 SR’s, ‘Wreckers’ which is using your transformer, teammate, and energonicon at the same time, and ‘Should’ve Kept the Instructions’ which is finishing a level while scrambled as a Deceptihog. I guess I could look at the bright side in that I can earn the gems again, but isn’t it weird that achievement have been un-achieved? Has anyone else experienced this?

Viewing 14 replies - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Replies
  • Anonymous

@wackybadger @20qmindreader Yeah this is a bug (Reward to me :D) that happened with the latest update. It happened to everyone on both iOS and Android.

Also, the “Should of Kept the Instructions” achievement should still work. Just in a different way. I presume that if your bot boards the Astrotrain after getting hit by a blue missle the achievement will go through. Because the blue ones actually do scramble them.

Slon
    @slon

Glad to see I’m not the only one, same issue. Also had an interesting experience tonight, easy mission, level 11 transformers, ended up with two stars. Very random.

Joey
    @joeyba

so can i try the 3SR pig lab? I dont ewant to lose 3 SR for nothing.
    is it safe to repeat it?

Anonymous

@joeyba Yes I’ve done it and got rewarded.

wackybadger
    @wackybadger

I retried the 3SR pig lab and was successful as well. Still lame that they undid these achievements without telling us. Also, noticed that the brought back the annoying photos that pop up after completing a level. Just more clutter, IMO.

Joey
    @joeyba

thank you @partshade tried it and worked fine.

nancy
    @nancy

Exactly the same three achievements gone…plus I lost about 40 miles toward what WAS my only remaining achievement…traveling 5,000 miles. When I quit the game I had 4,020 miles and now I have 3,978. Irritating!

Drover’s Dog
    @droversdog

@partshade I have entered Astrotrain after being hit by the ink missile followed closely by blue missile with the ink effect gone but the TF still fuzzy from the blue missile but did not get the achievement awarded again. Part of the problem is that the TF will not fire when it is close to Astrotrain to knock out the ink missile and allow the blue to hit the TF as they seem to come in pairs.
    Maybe our good friend @gradientturtle7 could ask around the office if it is still possible to re-achieve “Should of Kept the Instructions” and if so which node(s)

ph
    @ph

I was able to get this achievement by entering the astrotrain as the washing machine.

Drover’s Dog
    @droversdog

@ph was that the first time you achieved it or after having your 3 achievements wiped out in the latest update. I have entered Astrotrain on 5 different occasions as a porcine TF after losing the achievement with no restitution of such.

One other glaring omission since prior to the last update is the lack of Quests… must be over a month since I had one…. maybe the gems are now considered too precious to give away

ph
    @ph

@droversdog After having achievements wiped out.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Soundwave boarded Astrotrain as a washing machine but didn’t earn the achievement.

Drover’s Dog
    @droversdog

Finally happened to me, must be a certain TF on a certain node

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Yes, finally got “Should have kept the instructions” again, after a previous update took it away!

Funny enough it happened during one of the C Minor Challenge runs.

Just a regular red missile that turned me into a washing machine.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Missing Achievements

Viewing 14 replies - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.