Missiles and Flying Pigs

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Missiles and Flying Pigs

• Report any incident is annoying and excessive amount of these things.

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Replies
  • Quickgamer
    @quickgaming

Galvatron in Pig City started with full health but ended with almost nothing due to flying pigs

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Flying pig swarms really only give me problems in the Spark Run.

They seem to be extra tough compared to the flying pigs in non-Spark runs.

Quickgamer
    @quickgaming

@optimuspig

I am talking about sparkrun flying pigs that are extremely disturbing.

Daniel Cho
    @daniel-cho

In spark runs soundwave can’t even kill a single regular flying pig before it takes out 2 whole hearts and self destructs. And I’m only in difficulty 9.

Quickgamer
    @quickgaming

You actually should had unlocked E.Starscream and gave him explosive rounds through the last event.

@daniel-cho

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

Talking about flying pigs, which bots can stand against those enemies? I can think on 2 bot, that are match for them:

Dead End – one direct hit is able do destroy one flying pig and deliver a good amount of damage to the others. The second shot usually destroy the rest of the pigs.

UM – Even after his extreme nerfing, His gravitational power drags the flying pigs to the ground, killing them. The problem is that i takes more time and they can deliver enough damage to kill him.

The only other bot that I tested against them is EGL, but he can take only one flying pig at a time, and not without taking damage.

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

The characters with EMP rounds should be fantastic against flying pigs. Problem is they are all flawed. Starscream is beyond pathetic at destroying everything that isn’t flying, Barricade fire rate isn’t fast enough to get more than half the blocks, Drift has 0 defense against missiles and I doubt Energon Windblade would survive more than a few seconds with how weak she is defensively.

Quickgamer
    @quickgaming

Trypticon is decent as his gravity force is extremely strong and he shoots multiple times. Should be good with Acid Rounds and 25% Gravity Force

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Missiles and Flying Pigs

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.