Minion Event

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Minion Event

• Another event is coming……. with a monster that looks like Angry Birds Movie pig. Yeah, I’m talking about Minion Pig. So get ready for the next event.

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Replies
  • Anonymous

This pig is going to appear in my nightmares tonight. First time I saw it’s face I was emotionally scarred.

Kogurazul
    @kogurazul

2 SS items in the event point prizes, sweet! Totally need those two and the 3D glasses as well.

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

Another event with items I don’t need – my Red has the Golden Pumpkin, Matilda has the Peacock Fan and Chuck has the Artist Mustache.

Anonymous

@mighty-red-1 But it’s winning streak item with 225 HP. You don’t like great items. Pumpkin is useless as long as your chance to get fever is small.

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@donewithpigs The Golden Pumpkin enhances Red’s sabotage (more panels are ‘boxed’) instead of increasing fever time, so one sabotage is all it takes for the item to be useful, and sabotages can be done in every match. Anti-streak items are a whole other story – you can only pray that you’ll be matched against an opponent with a winning streak.

TomT
    @tomt

Hmmm, Red panel increasing boat,…. not so interesting. .. sad sad sad

Anonymous

Those Golden 3D Glasses outclass my Bomb Bird Figurine by over 40 damage points fully upgraded. Kinda sad but might be usable. O.o

Overall, these SS items seem pretty good. Billy should be a good health buff from my Golden Hourglass even though the hourglass is more powerful.

Kogurazul
    @kogurazul

Is it just me or it’s kind of a little too hard to find these minion pigs? Last night, I only have one minion pig out of 6 battles, forcing me to use my binoculars I got from the 4x slot and today, I’ve two minion pigs out of 6 battles.

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Minion Event

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.