MINI-MAP Campaign + New Dungeon (April 10th – April 19th)

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum MINI-MAP Campaign + New Dungeon (April 10th – April 19th)

Viewing 25 replies - 201 through 225 (of 382 total)
  • Replies
  • MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@essamar @sylverwing — I don’t know how much help I can be since I am level 41, I have all classes, and they are all at rank 10. I also have all sets, and most of the sets are at level 41. I also have the golden chili, which you should really try to get if you don’t have it. For what it’s worth, I have used the following for all series of levels:
    3 stamina:
    Wizard with Phoenix set (increases health and chance for dispel)
    Bard with Perfect Balance (fills up chili faster — very useful in 5 stamina battle)
    Sea Dog with Sugar Rush (healing and bonus damage)
    Other sets might work as well, but Perfect Balance really helps.
    5 and 7 stamina
    Paladin with Dragon Breath
    Bard with Perfect Balance
    Sea Dog with Sugar Rush
    I start every battle with the chili, and give it either to Sea Dog, Wizard, or Paladin depending on which will do the most total damage (depends on how many enemies you have).
    I try to end every wave with a full rage chili, so I can start the next wave with the chili. It is usually worthwhile play and extra turn at the end of a wave, so you can cast the Bards healing on all and buff the Paladin or Wizard with Sea Dog even if already buffed, so Sea Dog will get an extra turn at the start of the next wave.
    If you end up starting a wave without a full chili, it sometimes make sense not to use the chili on that wave when it does get full, but save it for the beginning of the next wave.
    The 3, 5, and 7 stamina battles are similar in health and attack (I think) from stage to stage but the types of opponents change (pigmies vs undead). Also the health and attack of opponents increases as you progress from 3 to 5 to 7 (e.g. a Nature Pig in a 3 stamina battle has 6858 health and does 570 to all every 2 turns, while in a 7 stamina battle the Nature Pig has 7337 health and does 616 damage to all every 2 turns).

essamar
    @essamar

That is a great help. I printed it out and hope I will be able to use it as I am trying to level up those birds that will be most helpful. I am sure it will help a lot of people.

kyododom
    @kyododom

@sylverwing Skulkers (Artillery Strike), Druid (Nightmare), Samurai (Grand Slam) works pretty well for me.

KillerKea
    @killerkea

For 3 stamina battles I like Wizard, Sea Dog and Spies. They will clear everything out in the first round 99% of the time if you attach the Sea Dog to Spies then use Chuck’s Speed of Light. Sometimes everything is dead before my Spies get to attack. This team can work for the longer battles too.

Don’t be afraid of using a chili or two so you can use Chuck’s Speed of Light attack if you have to fight 3 boss-like enemies in a single wave.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@harleym @mopurglar — Finally caught up on the discussion on what level is most efficient for winning items if you are not using friendship essence to buy stamina drinks or to re-roll the wheel. I have nothing more to add.
    Both harleym (whose post on p.5 I missed or forgot), and mopurglar are correct. This does assume that you always get 3 stars.

MysticBurn
    @renitz

@henjovr Could be, but if you calculate the amount of stamina needed, asuming every roll is 1 item, you would need (125 items * 3) 375 stamina total. Buying stamina at 25 per 45 LC’s would be 675 LC’s. Time will tell. I know i’m getting it for free now!

KillerKea
    @killerkea

@renitz Anyone who buys stamina is a sucker. That is clearly one of the biggest if not the biggest wastes of LC. You get up to 96 stamina free per day so why spend anything on it since that is more than you need already?

Assuming you are able to 3 star the 3 stamina battle everytime you’ll need on average 500 stamina since you only earn the material 75% of the time.

firedragon
    @mingkee27

@killerkea
    This is not the case.
    On phase 3 and 4, you have to get 40 items to open the gate, so if you play 3 cans battle, you need 120 cans besides ANY adjustment (not getting the looted item or got a free can), so getting 96 cans simply aren’t enough.
    Granted, you have chance to roll an extra can.

firedragon
    @mingkee27

On the 3 can battle, my favorite combo is:
    Chuck/Wizard with time set or lightning set.
    Bomb/Cannoneer with sugar rush set.
    Blue Trio/Marksmen with beep set.

firedragon
    @mingkee27

Phase 3 7 cans battle should be rather easy, but the key is you need to beat multiple targets, so the following is my favorite:
    Red/Paladin with dragon set or Bomb/Cannoneer with sugar rush set
    Chuck/Wizard with lightning set
    Blue Trio/Spies with crossbow set (much more damage)

CalvinJJ2009
    @calvinjj2009

My question is that it seems like there is enough time to get more resources AFTER the gates have opened to get the new RED class. I.e if we don’t get say 40 ot the items today, can we get more the next items day or day after?

KillerKea
    @killerkea

@mingkee27 You don’t have to gather all the ingredients the same day they become available. This is a 10 day event and you regenerate 1 stamina every 15 minutes so you can regenerate up to 96 x 10 = 960 stamina for free. I’m not even counting the 15 you start with plus all the cans you get from the wheel spins and all the cans we have saved from previous events. You only need a total of 125 ingredients to make the stone guardian. If you play the 3 stamina event, you will average 0.25 ingredients per stamina spent. Therefore it takes on average 4 stamina to get one ingredient or 500 stamina to get 125. You also receive an average of .75 cans of stamina per battle so it is like the battle really only costs 2.25 stamina if you want to factor that in.

I think the best combo for the 3 stamina battle by far if you have this is

Wizard with Twin Lightning
    Sea Dog with Scissors
    Spies with BEEP

About a third of the time my crew kills everything on screen before my Spies get to attack, but I have rank 10 birds with level 41 sets.

KillerKea
    @killerkea

@calvinjj2009 Yes, you can replay any level as many times as you like on different days and keep collecting the ingredients until you don’t need them anymore.

Firedragon is incorrect in saying that you have to collect all the ingredients before the gate opens. The gates are timed to open one/day till they are all open.

Joey
    @joeyba

@henjovr
    Paladin sea dog Spies
    All level 41 level 10

scruffydork
    @scruffydork

@sylverwing You need to make sure you kill the zombies at the same time so they dont regenerate while you’re killing the others. You need to use birds than hit multiple birds in one attack. Spies works well for this. And Wizard on level 9 (not allowed on level 8). Paladin or Pirates (esp with chili rage power) are good to finish off the stragglers.

laura118b
    @laura118b

I’ve had good luck with Samurai, Rainbird, Spies. In the no Chuck allowed I switched him out for Cannoneer. Spies healing while not perfect compensates for no Chuck better than Druid since you get a multi strike advantage plus huge healing with rage chili. Cannoneer’s counter is great when it works with Spies. The attack penalty he brings is great with the bigger pigs. You might need to use pig berry juice as a back-up.

Which battle would be the best for collecting resources while still conserving stamina drinks? I am guessing it would be the 3 wave battle with 2 resources items as the main prize. Can somebody tell me if I will have enough time? What should I do? I have all 20 feathers, 19/25 flowers, 9/40 tusks, 0/40 stones, and 26/35 stars.

Anonymous

@chrish15 It depends if you want to spend Friendship Essence or not. If you are going to use Friendship to reroll it’s best to do the 7 Stamina battles. But if you’re not using Essence the 3 Stamina battles are best.

firedragon
    @mingkee27

What is it?
    Forest Dwarf?
    null

Sir Falcon
    @flying-falcon

I think its the Forest Pygmies…

MysticBurn
    @renitz

@killerkea I agree buying stamina is stupid and unnecessary, did the calculation because I personally don’t think when the class is available it will be 275 LC’s. But if it will be 275 LC its still a lot if you don’t use timezone method for extra LC’s. So why not get for free now. 96 stamina only if you want to interrupt your sleep, ;-)

Zack Voyager
    @zackvoyager

Impossible ! I don’t have enough LCs/FEs to buy stamina, I’m only at 11/20 feathers, 15/35 stars and 0 others. So I’ll buy Stone Guard with a Google Play card rather than continue to play. When I remember that I was excited about this lame event…

Strategia55
    @strategia55

Why do I use FE to buy Stamina?

I’ve got 903 FE. I’ve a little room to spend on Stamina Drinks; if needed. Why are people saving their FE? Re-roll?

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

It’s best to let your Stamina recharge and spend Friendship Essence only on re-spins (if necessary). So far I’ve managed to collect all feathers & flowers and get 30/40 tusks without having to spend Lucky Coins (though I wouldn’t have needed to do that anyway since I have over 4000 Friendship Essence stones). Before this Event I had saved up nearly 200 Stamina drinks, and I used them only in cases I wanted to do an additional battle before going to bed.

Baconizer
    @korath88

@zackvoyager How are you still that low on materials? You don’t need to buy stamina, it recharges on its own, so if you play every 3-4 hours, you should be a decent way through by now.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum MINI-MAP Campaign + New Dungeon (April 10th – April 19th)

Viewing 25 replies - 201 through 225 (of 382 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.