MINI-MAP Campaign + New Dungeon (April 10th – April 19th)

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum MINI-MAP Campaign + New Dungeon (April 10th – April 19th)

Viewing 25 replies - 251 through 275 (of 382 total)
  • Replies
  • KillerKea
    @killerkea

You should be able to see the prize wheel. That shows the award for when the event ends. We’ll have the wait till tomorrow to find out what’s behind the last gate. Currently it shows 200 snoutlings as the top reward so don’t get your hopes up.

Unfortunately the number of stars on your totem pole doesn’t change for this event so the star collection award will remain a mystery until they put out more caves.

Joey
    @joeyba

what the hell?
    my corn are back to 15 from 33 i had this morning..
    the metal block back to zero from 15 and the stars back to 27 from 35!!!!!

Neomerlinmagic
    @neomerlinmagic

Oh, forgot about that @killerkea. Seems a bit anticlimactic! lol

KillerKea
    @killerkea

@joeyba It sounds like you might be playing on two different devices. Close the game on the device with old data. Go to the one with the more current data and fight a battle on the main map. This should update your profile to include your mini map progress. I noticed this problem happen several times when I switched between my iPhone and iPad.

KillerKea
    @killerkea

It is upsetting that the dojo doesn’t offer snoutling training upgrades for the new headset. Maybe that was a mistake that they didn’t discover when they tested this and they’ll fix the dojo to include training upgrades later on.

Anonymous

@harleym Another thing to add would be overall playing time. For those who are in a hurry it would be best to go for the 3 Stamina battles because there is only one wave. For me it takes around 3 minutes to complete a 7 Stamina battle but only takes me about 20 seconds to complete a 3 Stamina battle. Add a golden chili to that and get a 10 second battle. That would be the best to do unless your completely focused on getting resources for the least amount of Stamina.

Joey
    @joeyba

@killerkea nop. i lost it! back to where i said before!
    don’t understand what happened! lost stamina for nothing!!

HarleyM
    @harleym

@partshade Personally I don’t want to blow any FE if I don’t need to, and given my group isn’t competitive and this event is 10 days long, I don’t. I was just tired of people throwing around the statement that the 7 energy battle was better if you were willing to reroll without any math to back it up. It turns out they were right, but I’d guess not by nearly the margin many had assumed.

@harleym Your group probably isn’t competitive because they are getting beat by the campaign levels; only level 41 teams with powerful set items and a general mastery of at least 7 or 8 for their birds can survive in these battles. My group isn’t very competitive either; my 4000+ points lead isn’t in any danger of being challenged.

Doc Mayank
    @doc-mayank

Question to those that unlocked the stone guard class. Any suitable combo’s to auto SRC with? I tried it with Rainbird lvl 10 with lightning set and captain lvl 10 with sugar rush. Takes too long and Rainbird just keeps healing over and over.

HarleyM
    @harleym

@chrish15 Whatever the reason, I’m fine with it, but as long as they can beat the first level they are in great shape if all they care about is points. Playing the first level over and over would have capped feathers easily on day 2 even with light play, and the remaining 8 days could be dedicated to 250 point wheels. Without spending as much energy as everyone else on other resources they would be a shoe-in for first on the mastery roll.

KerrAvon
    @kerravon

@chrish15 That is not true. The level of opponents in the mini campaign are scaled to the experience level of the birds. I also have a game going with a level 18 team and have had no trouble completing the battles with this team.

PJng
    @pjng

maybe i’m bad luck? Sometime 3 battle roll of loot just get stamina and point.
    And 3-5 enemy sometime it just attacking same bird, no time to recover, cause 5 wave battle not possible to win

Mopurglar
    @mopurglar

@doc-mayank – I haven’t unlocked Stone Guard yet, but I bet Wizard with Captain + Sugar Rush will do the trick on autoplay. The AI is horrible with Rainbird.

If it turns out you need a healer, I find that Paladin and Cleric are the best for autoplay because they heal automatically, so it’s hard for the AI to screw things up. I might try Cleric / Wizard, or if that doesn’t work due to no dispeller, Cleric / Captain, which will go slower.

Bossk
    @henjovr

I think I will wait with auto playing SRC until the end of the event. Those 6000 mastery points for red will make it so much easier to farm.

MysticBurn
    @renitz

@killerkea The dojo seems broken indeed lol, yesterday I had the 75 LC offer, but is stupid to use than one, so waited till the time expired hoping to get 15 lc or snoutling offer. Nothing, actually I don’t have an offer at all.

@henjovr
    , @doc-mayank For SRC i use red and Berseker (Rock,Paper) and Rogues (Save me set).
    Untill you get to mastery lvl 4 you probably need to do the (last) wave against whizpig by hand. With red on lvl 4 you can autoplay till the end.

epicMarksmen
    @kenhsieh

Honestly, these levels are as hard as the caves, plus the special dungeon bosses also appear in these wave battles makes them more annoying. But soon I found that Samurai and Rainbird are a very firm combo that can slowly wipe enemies out. Here are some combos that I usally use them:

Samurai + Rainbird + Spies
    Samurai + Rainbird + Captain
    Samurai + Druid + Spies
    Rainbird + Captain + Spies( this one is used if Red is not allowed to fight)

P.S. These birds all have set bonuses

firedragon
    @mingkee27

Dojo reopens as soon as you got Stone Guard, but, IMO, you can go to beat Wizpig (3rd form) to get 60+ mastery along with Wizard and Tricksters.
    Three waves battles for ice chili, pig cherry and apples are good to get mastery too.

firedragon
    @mingkee27

@kenhsieh
    Samurai works best with Marksmen (total 10 hits per round).

epicMarksmen
    @kenhsieh

@mingkee27 I agree with you, but birds needs more healings to survive. Plus, Spies’ attacks are unique if you think Chuck is not enough, and Marksmen is almost useless against Ironclads.( Expect you are fighting ninja allies)

t_russell
    @tigerussell

41/10 Stone Guard

Screenshot_2015-04-14-08-57-39.png

RuCustum
    @rucustum

@tigerussell
    How did you get the Stone Guard to 10 so fast?

Baconizer
    @korath88

Apparently stone guard is now Red’s most damaging class. Previously, it was Samurai, who dealt 3×50% damage, but stone guard deals 150% x 2(60%) damage with the harmful effect bonus, which amounts to 180% damage.

@rucustum
    See that amount of lucky coins he has? Yep, money can solve any problem in this game.

RuCustum
    @rucustum

@korath88
    So disappointing. I thought I was missing something game changing… I guess not.

epicMarksmen
    @kenhsieh

Yes, but… I’m don’t realize his second ability? And how is its defensive effect?

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum MINI-MAP Campaign + New Dungeon (April 10th – April 19th)

Viewing 25 replies - 251 through 275 (of 382 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.