Mighty Quests?

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Mighty Quests?

• Does anyone know what these Mighty Quests are? There was an app update today stating this new event was now open that’ll earn you the Mighty Eagle’s greatest rewards. However, I don’t see anything about this event anywhere?

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Replies
  • SkyDemon
    @skydemon

It most likely won’t show the mighty quests until the current monster pig event is over.

Shirokova
    @shirokova

I was wondering the same and I came here to find out… but seems like you’re curious as me :)

TomT
    @tomt

Oh I see, it’s not a forced update, no wonder I had no idea what you guys were saying.

After the update, do you guys see anything different? Any extra icon you can tap?

justpast40
    @justpast40

Some time within the last week, I saw a “leaked” pic on FB Pro page captioned Egg Rescue Quest. This must be it.

Here’s a screenshot

https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/members/justpast40/album/picture/21039/

TomT
    @tomt

Hmmm…. egg rescue,….. so it’s like in the movie, where the pigs stole the bird eggs, and the gang had to get them back.

and when Chuck was shot through the castle, he said “This is a house of terror”.

micho
    @vmicho

Hmmm. Looks like there will be more quest types then. Currently there is “Perfect Combo Quest” running.

VernaMarye
    @verna-m-smith

The0re is an eagle’s head over on the right upper side of the screen. This is after the Monster pig event has finished. When you start winning regular fights, the eagle will appear on the screen and when you click on it, the screen changes to another match-3 game, but it is extremely tough to play more than one level, or at least it is hard for me, but the characters don’t want to move with my fingers or my pen.

I haven’t learned what Mighty Eagle is supposed to give us when we win, because I haven’t won yet! Ha, ha!!

justpast40
    @justpast40

@verna-m-smith, this horrid new game is called Perfect Combo Quest. Rovio introduced it after the Frankenstein Monster Pig Event. There’s another fairly long thread devoted to it. There are NO positive comments about it here on ABN or the AB Fight Pro FB page. Due to the Slot Bug on iPads & some iPhones, countless Fight players can’t even play this new ridiculously difficult game.

Once you clear 10 matches in a row you get to spin the Perfect Combo Quest Slot (check it out the next time you have a chance to play, it’s next to the Play button). You’ll see you’re missing absolutely nothing if you never have a chance to spin because the prizes are the worst I’ve ever seen & I’ve been playing about a year & a half since the Worldwide release.

We grandmothers have to stick together. I have 3 grandchildren & will be 58 next month. Personally, I’m 100% certain my age makes the ability to make the “only 1 correct match” in this new game/Quest almost impossible in 10 seconds.

TomT
    @tomt

@justpast40

I think this ComboQuest is like a “beta testing”. You see how they changed things DURING the event? Rovio should have been more careful considering all aspects of this quest before they released this quest.

I do enjoy the break though, it gave me time to catch up to other games.

OxfordRob
    @oxfordrob

It is a good job the combo event and prizes has been so bad as I am 8 days counting with the slot bug and it kills you being able to eventually do anything. If you complete 10 combos you can not then claim the reward. I have 200 tokens maxed that I can not claim on the free slots to clear off and I can’t use my gems. Rovio seem to have adopted a head in the sand response.

justpast40
    @justpast40

@tomt, I think I’ve counted 3 changes so far to this horrible Perfect Combo Quest. I’m still finding it incredibly difficult & very very boring & unless they introduce another equally ridiculous new adventure thankfully only have a few days left to catch up on my online CEUs for the new Tax Season. I don’t understand why it’s so difficult for them to figure out this stuff ahead of time. The Slot Bug will be 2 weeks on Wednesday. Don’t they test these things before launching?

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Mighty Quests?

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.