Mighty League Secret Sticker

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Mighty League Secret Sticker

• There is a Sticker in the sticker book that doesn’t show me the name or how to get it, it just says “???”. Its silhouette looks like an explosion. Does anyone know how to get it?

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Replies
  • Anonymous

I guess nobody knows. :P

SumoBro
    @sumobro

In order to get it, you have to rage quit. This means to leave a level once you have entered it, and you will obtain the sticker.

Kingpiggy Pool Toy
    @kingpiggy087

UPDATE: Okay, I actually found out how to get it recently, and I couldn’t say it before because this topic was still waiting for moderation. Apparently you get it by quitting a mighty league level.

But there is another issue. One of the stickers is acquired by collecting all the hidden tickets in bird island. I know where they’re hidden, but I found them all and it says that I haven’t come close to getting it. I don’t know if there are any in other bird island levels, because I played them all, hit every block I could, and I still couldn’t find any. Is this a glitch or something?

Kingpiggy Pool Toy
    @kingpiggy087

Actually, now that I think about it, I think the whole sticker book might be bugged. For whatever reason, the things I earned in my sticker progress (except for a few, particularly the one side involving the new Bird Island episode) gets set back to a certain number every time I exit the game. It means that as soon as I run out of tickets, my hope for any of the stickers is lost. It’s been driving me up the wall for almost two weeks, and I can’t take much more of this crap.

Epekkamaster
    @epekkamaster

I thought that that sticker always showed what you had to do, but mabye I’m wrong.

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Mighty League Secret Sticker

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.