Mighty Eagle's Favorite Dish versus Prince Porky & Wizpig (Resolved)

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Mighty Eagle's Favorite Dish versus Prince Porky & Wizpig (Resolved)

• Hello, I just only have one little question. Can the Mighty Eagle’s favorite Dish work on Price Porky and Wizpig? Possibly King Pig too? Thanks for your answer! :-)

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Replies
  • LondoJowo
    @londojowo

Yes, a healthy dose of sardines will kill any pig including Price Porky, Wizpig, and King Pig. Feed em fish heads and rice with a side order of the Mighty Eagle.

firedragon
    @mingkee27

Save the Mighty Eagle for cave bosses.
    Third form Wizpig can be countered with Blue Trio/Tricksters on first wave, and Chuck/Wizard with several chili can easily take care the second wave.

FreckledPig147
    @freckledpig147

Of course the little tin can will invoke Mighty and instant KO any pig on the field, ignoring Dodge and Demonic. However I would advise against using them because they are expensive and you can’t get a lot. Plus it is not very useful for most situations.

KerrAvon
    @kerravon

The mighty eagle’s favourite dish does not kill the demonic version of WizPig. Read his description – no bird can defeat him. Prince Porky has to deliver the final blow. The dish will reduce him to a health of 1, and then use Prince Porky to finish him.

FreckledPig147
    @freckledpig147

@kerravon Have you tested this yourself? Anyways using the dish you won’t have any problem at all…but I wouldn’t use it at all.

KerrAvon
    @kerravon

I have never used the ME’s Favourite Dish. But its use with Demonic WizPig has been discussed previously in some old forum threads.

Ben
    @angrybirdsrules

Thank so very much @londojowo. :-)

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Mighty Eagle's Favorite Dish versus Prince Porky & Wizpig (Resolved)

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Mighty Eagle's Favorite Dish versus Prince Porky & Wizpig (Resolved)’ is closed to new replies.