Mighty Eagle Potion

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Mighty Eagle Potion

• Hi @all i am STILL at Wizpig Castle [smile] but have 49 Lucky Coins. Is it worth it to get Mighty Eagle’s Favourite Dish x3 then Use Porky to get Dem. Wiz KO?

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Replies
  • Woods
    @chiiyuen0109

Paladin, Druid and Tricksters.

When Wiz Pig is almost down at the first wave, REMEMBER to save a full rage chili for the next wave. Start off Wave 2 with Heroic Strike WITH Tit for Tat FIRST (+30% More Damage) and Cheer (+15 More Damage). Just make sure you hit Demonic Wiz Pig with Heroic Strike twice in Wave 2 and finish him with Prince Porky. Good Luck!

This was copied from the post Mage Pig Boss.

Junkmaniac
    @junkmaniac

But some people cannot get Paladin bro. Anyway I used Samurai, Vet. druid and vet. Tricksters , 4 pizzas and 13 sea berry juices to win lol.

Jmeredith06
    @jmeredith06

Samurai, Tricksters, Druid. I beat it at level 17-18 without using items. They were veteran class.

First fight is self explainatory, heal, clear yourself of debuffs with Trickster, attack with Samurai and druid if you can manage it. If not, heal up, use shield and slowly wear Wizpig down with chilie ability from samurai.

Wave 2 is only survivable with Samurai at low level really…I found the ONLY way to stop him from healing is to save your chilie meter up and use it right at the start of the fight on the Trickster to stun him. This offsets his timer of when he eats the ghosts. He will summon 2 ghosts, then start his 3 charge attack. Then he will summon 2 more ghosts but WILL NOT eat them until next turn (as a result of you stunning him on turn 1). Damage the first 2 ghosts just enough so that they will get taken out when you use your Chilie ability from Prince Porky. And of course before you use the Prince Porky chilie ability, damage the 2nd set of ghosts just enough (with samurai and trickster) so that ALL 4 get taken out by the Porky ability. If done correctly, after Wizpig uses his large ability (which you need to shield with Paladin) he will try to eat ghosts that don’t exist. Just rinse and repeat and it’s cake.

I know it’s cluttered and a lot of info, but it makes sense as it plays out.

Woods
    @chiiyuen0109

@junkmaniac I got Paladin without spending any Lucky Coins before that. Plus, you start off with 50 Lucky Coins and the Daily Golden Pig earns them pretty quickly.

Junkmaniac
    @junkmaniac

Wave 1 is still hard as Wizpig’s support ability doubles the damage of whatever he launches at you. The damage output is most of the time higher than the health gain so it’s quite a roadblock.

KillerKea
    @killerkea

How did you get the Paladin without spending any lucky coins?

I spent 60 LC to get my Paladin, but I don’t care for the Paladin since my 4 other birds all do 50-100% more damage and I’ve upgraded the Paladin to the elite class. The Bard is much better, but it looks like the Sea Dog is the best class to buy. However I will probably complete everything before I can save 275 LC to buy the Sea Dog.

Woods
    @chiiyuen0109

@killerkea I mean I didn’t spend my Lucky Coins on anything (saving it) before I bought the Paladin.

Ridureyu
    @ridureyu

Here’s a more general Eagle question – does it take down one enemy, one screen of enemies, or an entire encounter (waves included)?

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@ridureyu — The ME takes out all enemies in a single wave. You would need one per wave if you wanted to use ME for a multi-wave battle.
    In WizPigs Castle, ME will take out the Wizpig, but the Demonic Wizpig counts as a separate wave.
    FYI — As you might guess, I splurged on 3 and wasted 2. However, it’s interesting that I still have 3??? Must have been given some somewhere, but not sure where.

Ridureyu
    @ridureyu

I was thinking about one particular levl in Chronicle Cave 5.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Mighty Eagle Potion

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.