Mighty Eagle Dojo bug (Resolved)

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Mighty Eagle Dojo bug (Resolved)

• It appears that it is changed per 3 hrs. Ironically, if you have 1 or 2 not Upgraded (or if you get it later) its Veteran will NEVER appear at the Dojo. Same for Elites.

Ironic!

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replies
  • AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

I’m not sure what you’re trying to say, but I think you’re mistaken. The classes available are randomized every 3 hours. There is no bug.

chinolatino
    @chinolatino

They come up as random. Took me a while as you have no control as to what comes up.

Squeaky McGee
    @squeakymcgee

Oh, one other thing about the 3 hours. The timer starts when you visit the Dojo. If you wait 5 hours and visit, the timer starts again at 3 hours. For those 5 hours, it doesn’t change if you didn’t visit it. I will say that some of the upgrades I was looking for took forever to show up. My last Elite upgrade turned up about a week later than my second-to-last. (I have 21 classes at Elite now. The others I haven’t saved enough LCs to buy the headgear yet.) And I was checking pretty much religiously every 3 hours except when I was asleep. When I can finally afford the Bard in the next couple days, I’m sure it’ll take forever for both her upgrades to show up. Just the nature of the random beast. Also a way they can tempt you to waste 5 LCs to have him reroll. Don’t do it. The ones you want will appear eventually, and those LCs are just too rare and precious to waste on that.

Sir Falcon
    @flying-falcon

Thanks. I have all classes upgraded to Veteran except Bard and Skulkers. Hope they’ll show up soon. Driving me crazy searching for those

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Mighty Eagle Dojo bug (Resolved)

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Mighty Eagle Dojo bug (Resolved)’ is closed to new replies.