Medic Event

Viewing 25 replies - 76 through 100 (of 147 total)
  • Replies
  • GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

Another bug remaining: the health block is not healing Dead End, though he definitely glows

sheepybach
    @paul13

Geeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz mun WTF I’ve just lost 1200 tokens

WiseDiver234
    @wisediver234

You can claim 1000 tokens as some sort of apology for the mess they made. You can find them in the news pages.

WiseDiver234
    @wisediver234

But don’t forget to update first, because some people on FB didn’t and they lost their claimed tokens too on the latest bugs in this game.

Asen_77
    @asen

And as last time, you can save them for next event probably. If you don’t need them in this event, you can wait ;)

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I’m going to hijack this thread to share my latest JARSU:

IMG_0236 – Copy.PNG

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I’ve had missions before where I ended up claiming 3 x 2SR, but this is the first time I’ve ever had 4 x 2SR

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

I too lost all the tokens earned from the runs. I knew it could happen, so I didn’t put too much effort on it. Also I don’t need anything but sparks on this event.

@wisediver234

I don’t see any news offering apology tokens for their mess. The news feed is not loading. Well, even if they are offering these tokens, I will not redeem them. I will wait for the end of this event, hoping to collect them on the following event.

Asen_77
    @asen

Why, when you can’t collect them as you can get only 5 …

Also I see update to 1.26.7.6 and news stand is empty now. I saw this 1000 tokens before, and now they are gone :D

JARSU, JARSU, JARSU …

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@asen

The Silo used to go up to 15 for SR.

Then they reduced it to 5.

Apparently someone forgot to tell the guys in charge.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I’m not going to bother collecting these tokens.

I have nothing to spend them on.

I’ve stopped collecting Sparks entirely.

Asen_77
    @asen

@optimuspig Silo was 15 pcs two years ago. When all other items was 100. Isn’t that picture from today? This could mean that they will change the silo again.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I think it’s JARSU.

One of those 2SR was probably gems before, and then they wanted us to get less gems, so they just changed it to a random upgrade material.

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

@asen

I agree with @optimuspig. This is more likely JARSU. I also have seen 2×3 Super Rareiums being offered as a reward from missions, and it is annoying, specially when you already have a full silo. They just found a way to screw us up even more.

Googs
    @ncaddy

I’m confused. So is the 1000 token apology supposed to make up for the 1800+ I had earnt through spending gems and playing the game?

@lewie4
    you have always been good at explaining things to me, so I am hoping you can help me out. Is there a reason as to why this would be the case and why Exient/Rovio would be stealing gems and potentially money from its customers?

Meh
    @mehh

I lost all the first day’s tokens. And the news feed isn’t loading to collect the apology tokens

ED209
    @ed209

Same as me 7.6 now updated and down to 440 tokens. Lost everything for today so far as I had nearly 1500 tokens

WiseDiver234
    @wisediver234

Because of the complaints that 1000 tokens compensation was to little for a lot of players they offered another 1000 tokens in the newsfeed, called “Even more medic tokens”.
    “As compensation, all players can claim another 1000 tokens below”

Rub it in, Rovio, for all the players that don’t see their newsfeed in the game!

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

I knew they wouldn’t be able to unite the tokens, so I wasn’t counting on them. Even if I needed the accessories, I wouldn’t spend gems on this event, since the prizes were so buggy.

I was surprised that the final prize for the position on the leaderboard counted. I earned 500 tokens for the third position, and spent them right away, because I feared that when the game was fixed, they would erase all the tokens earned.

Edit:

@wisediver234

That’s great news, I didn’t see that. I wish they compensate us with 1.000 tokens for each bug that we encountered after an update. This would fill our tokens quota right on the first day of the event.

WiseDiver234
    @wisediver234

@ramonpontes That would make a lot of players happier when Rovio would compensate more lost tokens because of this buggy game. Been playing since the beginning of ABT but have seen so many bugs now and it’s getting worse. Don’t know how long it’ll take for me to quit this game like some other people here on the forum.

Joel
    @joel687

I finally got the two sets of tokens in my news feed. I collected one, but I am saving the other. I hope to collect them for the next event. I only need 550 tokens to have all the sparks at this point

zeppled
    @zeppled

My news feed on IOS is blank while my husbands (also IOS) shows two sets of tokens. What a cluster f@#$.

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

I saw the news feed before, but now it is not loading. I will not collect neither of them in this event, it will be a waste of tokens. But I have the feeling that I will not be able to collect them in the next event.

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

I had the blank news feed too but I closed the game and reloaded it and both showed up. I only need 690 more tokens to get all the sparks so I’m not going to collect either of them.

Remember if you want to save these for the next event you have to have the game open when the change over happens or they will be lost when it is reloaded to post the new event’s end date.

coolbug
    @coolbug

well, I have not played a round today. Hope I get tokens…

Viewing 25 replies - 76 through 100 (of 147 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.