MEB now only 60 gems to retry!

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum MEB now only 60 gems to retry!

• What do you think? This is great news! Now we can try again and get more coins in MEB for only 60 gems!

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replies
    @nas76

It’s been the new amount for about a week now.  Originally the 300 gem retry was too expensive for any honest player, therefore only gem hackers would be able to retry multiple times.  They should have either made it even cheaper or just remove the option the retry.

Since the new amount started this season, I’ve only had one bad day by my standards, but by that I mean I ended up with 22 ME points rather than an average of about 26.  For the difference of just 4 ME points, 60 gems isn’t worth it particularly as the probability of me ending up just 4 or fewer points short of the next frame level at the end of the season is minute.

In all likelihood, I doubt I would retry unless the app crashes and I don’t register anything.

Vogel Birdson
    @stevey

I only just noticed this today. It certainly wasn’t active before for me.

At least this gives us a chance to get a better score. I would literally only have a single go at MEB each day as replaying at a cost of 300 gems just wasn’t an option.

Interestingly, I had such a poor run yesterday than I ranked somewhere in 500,000’s.

AngryBirdStar
    @maria-cilento

I noticed it 2 days ago, it helps when you make mistakes and want to retry for a fair score.

Flutterfly
    @flutterfly

I decided to put out 60 gems to better my score in MEB this past week. It was a bad experience. What I got was a run where the structures would not topple over, they all turned to cement blocks and even Terence could not topple over a structure that he would normally topple over with no problem playing in the Arena. This was definitely different and weird…I was doomed to fail. And I wasn’t able to best my original score. So I won’t be trying this again…it’s just another unfair way in which Rovio takes your precious gems.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum MEB now only 60 gems to retry!

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.