Maybe an update is needed for the help videos?

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Maybe an update is needed for the help videos?

• Just tried the combo for today’s daily-floating hoghouse. Used the combo in the vid but I was wiped out in the second wave! I thought I would have the combos memorized by now but I always refer to the help videos when I’m question. Is it me or do the daily dungeons seem even harder when you level up? I have level 41 toons with 6 and 7 mastery level. Thank you!

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replies
  • AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

Yes, as you level up, so do most battles. It is important to keep your mastery on-pace with your level.

dj_HB
    @dj-hb

@amslimfordy You are right, but the ABN videos are very outdated. Some of them (and there are lots of works of yours :)) were made more than a year ago: in March’14, in April’14. E. g.: the first Chronicle Cave level was published on May 7.
    I have started playing Epic about August’30 or so, and in the end of September I have entered the Caves; my gear was very weak, so I started watching the walkthroughs.
    The levels’ guides were outdated even in September. I remember that I was stuck in the first cave, when three shaman-like pigs (I don’t know exact names: I’m not playing the English version) with 2109 hitpoints each exterminated any of my birds in two turns. And the guide on ABN contained them not: there were little pygmies or so.
    I think the walkthroughs need to be updated, because lots of them are even showing wrong pigs’ layouts, but it will be a very long and hard work: the author must register a new account, play through all the levels…
    P. S. By the way, some levels don’t even have a video: caves 10–13, levels 1–9 in caves 14 & 15.

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

The problem with updating the videos is that after the current ones were made Rovio implemented a sort of random factor into the levels which makes the enemies in the levels be different from time to time. So even if new videos were to be made it is not certain that they would correspond with the viewers own play through the level.

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@dj-hb There are no videos for caves 10-13 because BirdLeader said that the demand for Epic videos was too small, so he stopped making them.
    The reason why there are videos for only the boss levels of caves 14-15 is because the boss levels (almost) always stay constant. Oh, and because I’m the one who recorded them and suggested uploading them, since Epic is a little like Under Pigstruction, in terms of level randomness.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Maybe an update is needed for the help videos?

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.