Maximum amount of friends

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Maximum amount of friends

• I couldn’t find any recent info whether there is maximum amount of friends you can have on Angry Birds. I’ve posted my FB account in the friend request thread and now I’ve got over 200 friends playing Angry Birds. The game is running a lot slower now on my phone (Galaxy S4).

I would like to know if there’s a maximum because if there’s not, there should be one because it makes the game a lot slower due to all the background stuff going on.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Replies
  • MadMike
    @madmike

@mishatje – 200 is maximum you will see ingame, but you will still be able to receive golden pig bar raise, friendship essence, etc. from those you don’t see ingame.
    Long story short – you can use 200 friend’s birds, but otherwise there isn’t maximum number of friends.
    Btw I’ve got over 500 fb friends playing ABE

Mishatje
    @mishatje

@Madmike Alright so I’ve hit the practically maximum amount of friends not theoretically. But let’s say I’ve got a free golden pigroll on one of my friends who’s at the bottom of my friendship because they’re level 1/2/3/4, would you still be able to get that free roll? Because Angry Birds Epic will only show your 200 highest level friends.

MadMike
    @madmike

@mishatje – you only get daily free rolls from ones you see on the list. Don’t worry, having over 200 friends can just benefit you

ToothGnasher
    @toothgnasher

I find it impractical to have more than two pages of friends. To be a “good friend” I answer all requests, and use everyones bird once a day (try to, anyway).

I also believe that even if you have 200 friends, you still collect a maximum of 5 friendship essence and one free roll per dad, correct?

MadMike
    @madmike

Yes but having low lvl friends (most of my are) makes friendship essence income neverending (I made about 2000 in 2 weeks). I do answer all request although I have about 300 of them when I wake up in the morning.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Maximum amount of friends

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.