Max winning streaks in master cup

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Max winning streaks in master cup

Viewing 12 replies - 51 through 62 (of 62 total)
  • Replies
  • monsterpighunter
    @corporalpig

the best I got in the chuck event was 8. because of that I got the silver trophy -_-

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

I started the Arena relatively poorly, but within the last day of the Arena I managed to get a streak of… 16, as I remember, and ranked 318. Got the golden trophy and replaced the golden plate with it.

TomT
    @tomt

@mighty-red-1 How much does the trophy enhance on the sabotage? Is it significantly noticeable?

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@tomt Can’t answer that since I’m always focused on the panel board, but I guess the sabotage lasts at least 3 seconds longer. I can, however, confirm that this trophy is stronger than the golden plate by 10 life points.

TomT
    @tomt

@mighty-red-1 Does the plate have any skill effect?

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@tomt The golden plate increases fever time.

ajanth
    @ajanthv

20 in chuck master cup

Netto JM
    @netto-jm

I ranked 906, but this time I saved 25 tickets for the next arena, 15 in gift box and 10 inside arena, i dont care about rank, just wanted the gold trophy, so I saved the max number of tickets I could, you never know when you will really need.

TomT
    @tomt

@netto-jm You can save in arena? I thought if you don’t use up all the tickets in arena, they will be gone when the next arena event starts.?

tantan
    @tantan

@tomt, all the tickets remain for the next arena. I had tickets left after every arena event and they were never gone. They are not visible now but they’ll be back for the next arena event.
    I have 12 tickets. My Red doesn’t have any SS items, so I gonna have troubles with getting gems with him. The more tickets the better.

Saren
    @saren

So far the hardest arena to get golden trophy in for me and my girlfriend. Didn’t have to spend gems but had to get up at 6 in the morning to use the last few tickets to get back into top 1000.

Didn’t have this much of a hard time in even Red’s arena whe it was top 500 not 1000.

Pointwise Stella arena was the worst with 2700 points while this arena only needed 2400 points… but oh boy you had to play a lot better in this arena than Stellas.

Milocrab
    @milocrab

I think with the chuck arena, the key is the moustache! The skill of increasing the appearance of yellow panel is insane! Whenever I see the moustache, I’m like 90% doomed. I’ve encountered people who can sabotage non stop throughout the whole game with the moustache, not a chance for the opponent to even match 3! I only have that magic lamp, so my maximum winning streak in the Chuck arena is only 9. and I REALLY struggled to get within 1000 ranking.

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Max winning streaks in master cup

Viewing 12 replies - 51 through 62 (of 62 total)
  • The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.