Max winning streaks in master cup

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Max winning streaks in master cup

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 62 total)
  • Replies
  • platium
    @platium

@gartacus

so far i able to carry the x5 tickets over to next master card… i have 3 sets of 5 so far…

I carry the blues x5 over to chuck and it allows… hope it maintains….

TomT
    @tomt

So the Chuck event is ending in 48 hours, and I think they should wait 2 days before next Monster shows up. This continuous events after events is crazy. It’s really for someone who has no life, or someone who’s really really good at match-3 games, so they don’t have to spend so much time playing.

Mp127
    @mp127

6 winning streak in this event – I was very lucky.

@tomt
    Some days without any event are needing, just for break.

llrr
    @llrr

@platium What do you reckon this event’s top 1000 will be? What rank are you now to start saving already?

platium
    @platium

Hi @llrr

I have about 2485 points, rank 75… I reckon I will drop further… Now I have 4 sets of 5 tickets in my gift box. I think last 24 hours is crucial. Rovio may intro double points..

TomT
    @tomt

@platium holy cow, ranking 75, how did you do it? I’m always curious about how well people can play to get to top 100. I tried to find some Youtube clips, but I couldn’t find any player gameplay.

TomT
    @tomt

My sister just got 27 winning streaks!!!

It’s a combination of luck and mind power. Luck meaning, there were times when she only had 400 something defense, but her opponent had even lower defense. Mind power meaning, she doesn’t pick matching-4’s. She matches whatever she sees, and when she misses a sabotage chance, she just ignores it. Don’t let your frustration get to you. And she’s able to see A LOT of blind spots.

I’m gonna ask her to play my account :P

platium
    @platium

Hi @tomt

Try to rack up winning streak…. After 10 winning streak is 50points guarantee. Imagine to get 50 points, under losing streak is 10times.

Crucial is the 2 seconds before actual game play… Look for 4 hit or more as well as start planning for combo…

Luck also comes into play..without it you are done for…

Btw, my opponents are high levels too almost with the same weaponry as me… Mostly ss…

I find attack weapons very important… Under normal play my Matilda is the weakest!

ezeromark
    @ezeromark

What equipment is your sister using for Chuck during the 27 game win streak?

tantan
    @tantan

@tomt, even with a good equipment your sister must be a matching master.

27 winning streaks… I have played only about 30 rounds during these three days and already feel fed up with Chucks. )))

TomT
    @tomt

She’s lucky many times, beating your opponent with 400 defense is lucky nowadays. Right now, you need at least 600 defense to have a chance to win.

I remember when I first started playing, it was the first Chuck’s tournament. The tickets were easy to get, and you could win easily with 400 defense.

Netto JM
    @netto-jm

@tomt, The trophy’s skill extends the duration of Chuck’s sabotages, before these trophies we only have this skill in a bronze level, now we have a gold one, imagine how much time Chuck’s sabotages will be extended now? That make great difference in who will win the match for sure, and sorry if my english is not perfect, I’m brazilian.

tantan
    @tantan

I won with 275 defense yesterday. The other Chuck had 250. My attack was 61 in the second half. That was one of the most laughable matches I ever had, the life was moving down like in slow motion.

Well, I don’t always win with 600. ))

llrr
    @llrr

Mm yeah it really is all about win streaks. Also the moustache as usual gives a big advantage to any player. I’m 160 right now at 2382pts. This event is 4 days long yet I’m already pretty much guaranteed to not drop below 1000 even if I stopped playing now. It’s odd compared to Stella and Blues events where I got 2700pts to rank around 500. At the moment it seems like I’m dropping 100 places per 12hrs on average.

Guess for top 1000 at end I’d say 2000pts could probably do it?

ezeromark
    @ezeromark

I couldn’t play the first 2 days of event. Trying to play catch up now. Is anyone close to the top 5000 and can share their points? Want to see if it’s even possible to get enough points to be top 5000 now.

TomT
    @tomt

@tantan I have fought players who lost internet connection. They didn’t even have any defense. It’s like they not only lost internet, but they were also out of the game completely.

Skayra
    @skayra

i have 1669 point now. And i am in 1305 place.

i think top 5000 is like 1100 point (not sure. But without streak wins i am catching up only 5-10 player. its mean top 1000-2000 players dont have much different)

Omg TomT your sister should an Arena Master. i do 3 time 7 streak. 1 time 6 streak. my normal defance 500-650. mostly losing who have 1000+ defance. Or losing who have old CUP item (they have huge armor and heal)

Skayra
    @skayra

llrr; Top 1000 right now 1800 point. i think you are at risk. Probably it will be 2300+

Event over 19 hour later. Total 3 time we will get 3 ticket. 3×3=9 ticket.

and avarage 20 ticket from duels (i think who try to top1000 they will not miss any deul for the catch up)

5 to from mission is like 40 ticket players will use untill arena over.

Average every duel 10 point?

40×10= 400+1800=2200

if they have saved tickets in stash, or gems, numbers will UP.

i think arena will over 2300 point.

Btw i think all i need js 1 time 7-8 win combo. Than i am done ;) top 1032 last check. But every min i check LB my rand droping super fast

TomT
    @tomt

This Chuck event seems more difficult than the previous Blues event, for me anyways. I think it’s because pretty much everybody has that crazy spear, which contributes to the attack power. My Chuck’s attack status is 942 with that spear, but with extremely low defense and health.

What’s the stats and the effect of the gold medallion from the first Chuck event?

tantan
    @tantan

The average score seems to be lower in Chuck 3 event than in the Blues event. Almost all my opponents had 0-2 winning streaks, only one had 6 (I got good tough points for winning that time). In the Blues event 500 points didn’t seem enough for getting bronze. In this event 400 points will probably be enough.

llrr
    @llrr

@tantan Definitely. The scores required to get to each ranking level is much much lower in this event.

@skayra
    I’m definitely not at risk. At 2500pts right now I’m ranked 224. I’m 40pts behind 200. I think 2000 will just make top 1000, maybe 2100. I drop 100 rankings every 12hrs so I could’ve stopped playing at 2300 and easily made top 1000.

Skayra
    @skayra

i hope so. i am keep going 910-1030 in 15-20 min. Top 900-1000 is rough now and its really funy rn.

TomT
    @tomt

@llrr
    Do you think the lower score is due to the cracking down on hackers?

Netto JM
    @netto-jm

Maybe @tomt, remember the last monster event (frog), so much easier to get into Top 500 this time.

Anyway, I got around 15 max winning streak in this arena two times, now I have 2310 points, I’m getting this gold trophy for sure, good luck for you guys too in the results! Let us know how it ended up for you guys.

Skayra
    @skayra

My arena story…

Arena had 16 hour to end and i was in top 920 without use any 5 reward token from days. i wanted save tham for next arena.

Than i am super tired and 4 hour before event over i started use they because i keep geting 1000+ wery fast.

Also i get tired and started lose easy duels and so many player out there that times with hight armor. On average every 2 duel someone with 800-1200 armor.

so end of story i saved all my 4×5 token untill last 4 hour. Than last 4 hour used all :/ and now top 870 (if i didnt droped while looking forum) with 2297

Just checked and i am top 910 now lol so fast changing.

Edit; after i reply that mesage i checked my rank again. 3 min before arena over my rank was 945. Just did 1 duel for the take it guaranty.

Really last 4 hour top 850-1100 was rough.

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Max winning streaks in master cup

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 62 total)
  • The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.