Max snoutlings possible?

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Max snoutlings possible?

• So I read somewhere that the maximum amount of snoutlings someone can have is 1 million, after 1 million it just resets back to zero or something. Is that still the limit or was it increased? The thing is there isn’t really much to buy with them other than potions and I don’t want to lose it.

On another note, what’s the max number of one item you can have? If I have 9999 of one item, like potions or cake or something, and I get one more will it reset like the snoutlings? or could I actually have 10,000 of one item?

anyone tested these two things recently by any chance?

Viewing 16 replies - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Replies
  • GrauGeist
    @graugeist

Actually, there is a MUCH better use for an excess of snouts:

BUY MATERIAL!

You should Enchant your items, including non-Set items. This costs a LOT of materials as the level climbs. You should exhaust your craftable materials, eventually. This is what you want, because you can then spend snouts to buy Logs, etc. Craft them or simply use them to enchant items. You can burn down a fair number of snouts this way.

If that isn’t enough, you can pre-load Set Items by filling them to 99%.

It’s better than buying potions.

Buying Resources with Snoutlings?

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Which gets me to the question, what would happen if any item, material or currency was to exceed a certain limit? 1m snoutlings seem somewhat of a long-time challenge to achieve (8000 SRC runs for 125 snouts each – you’d easily spend weeks of constantly playing the game for that), and you don’t really need more than 50 potions even for 3-starring Cave boss levels.
    But having 9999 wood or shells on stock doesn’t seem all that unlikely – considering that before I started enchanting stuff I had well over 1k wood on stock, just from playing the levels; and with my constant lack of shards I’d definitely be hoarding a LOT of materials until I get my next charge of shards from the Calendar or the Arena. What would happen if I was to pick up log #10000? Would the number stay at 9999? Would it reset to 0? Would it add a fifth digit?

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

Before I started enchanting, I had over 5k of the bottom tier items for a while, and I’m sure I could have farmed it to 10k.

A lot of this stuff creeps up on you if you’re not diligent about burning it down.

We need bigger mass crafts, 25x vs 10x

EnglishBreakfast
    @englishbreakfas

The problem is I don’t really have anything to enchant. I pretty much have around 2000 of each material. All the weapons/shield, set or non set is pretty much upgraded, with the exceptions of set items being limited by the amount of enchantment shards I have. Should I just buy materials anyway? and if I do buy materials, which ones should I buy?

cosmo2503
    @cosmo2503

@smwforever45 before I started enchanting set items I had over 30000 flotsams and several other resources in amount over 10k, so it wouldn’t be reset to zero after reaching 10k. I am not sure whether it would if one reach 100k.

EnglishBreakfast
    @englishbreakfas

@cosmo2503 Thank you! I will just buy a bunch of materials with excess snoutlings then. I have like 1000 cakes/potion/chili cake so I’ll probably never run out of those lol.

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

I am a little amazed how you guys have amassed so much stuff. I wonder if I’ve been wasteful.

Oh yeah, @englishbreakfas – you are buying at the Dojo as much as you can, right? :D :D

EnglishBreakfast
    @englishbreakfas

Yeah I am but farming mastery at SRC has a much higher rate of gaining snoutlings than spending at dojo, that’s why I have such high excess of snoutlings

EnglishBreakfast
    @englishbreakfas

It turns out that I can’t really just straight up buy materials….so is there a way to do it or just pay the cost when you craft them into better materials?

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

Craft as much 10x squarewood as you can. At some point, you will run out of bamboo. At that point, the game will ask if you want to buy bamboo. Buy it and craft.

Or, craft 10x bamboo until you run out of logs, and buy lots of logs.

EnglishBreakfast
    @englishbreakfas

Is it more cost efficient to buy log or bamboo?

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@englishbreakfas
    Depends. Do you have the normal, golden or diamond anvil? With golden or diamond, it’s better to buy logs since you’ll get material worth more than you originally put in. With the normal anvil, you’ll have a slight loss in value in average so I’d go for the bamboo.

(in numbers:
    Normal has a 15% chance for 0 stars, 40% for 1 star, 30% for 2 stars, 15% for 3 stars, giving you 2.45 bamboo for 5 wood on average.
    Golden has a 30% chance for 1 star, 40% for 2 stars, 30% for 3 stars, giving you 3 bamboo for 5 wood on average.
    Diamond has a 50% chance for 2 stars, 50% for 3 stars, giving you 3.5 bamboo for 5 wood on average.

EnglishBreakfast
    @englishbreakfas

I have the golden anvil…so I guess I’ll be buying bamboo. Thanks for the stats

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@englishbreakfas
    If you have the golden anvil it’s better to buy logs!
    As I said 5 wood is converted into 3 bamboo on average, and 5 bamboo into 3 square wood. Since bamboo fills the enchantment bar 2.5x faster than logs, and square wood fills it 2.5x faster than bamboo, you’ll – on average – convert a value of 5 into a value of 6, and if you take 5 bamboo and make square wood out of it then it’s another 20% increase in value.
    You may still lose value if you get 1 star (30% chance) but you will win value with 2 or 3 stars (70% chance). The odds are to your advantage on golden.

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

The issue with buying logs is that you can only craft 10x at a time, when we need 25x or 50x. :D

EnglishBreakfast
    @englishbreakfas

yeah i meant logs, i dont know why i said bamboo lol….and yeah it takes some time to craft

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Max snoutlings possible?

Viewing 16 replies - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.