Max Number of Tickets

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Max Number of Tickets

• What happens if you go over the limit number for the tickets? I think it’s 10.

Do you lose the tickets??

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Replies
  • monsterpighunter
    @corporalpig

you won’t get tickets anymore till you have less than 10

and the limit is 10

tantan
    @tantan

If you have 9 tickets left and get 3 tickets pack you’ll have 12 tickets. But if you have 10 tickets you won’t get those 3 tickets.

Netto JM
    @netto-jm

Plus, you can’t get tickets in battles outside of arena if you have more than 9 tickets, keep that in mind too.

justpast40
    @justpast40

@tomt, What I’m seeing is that you don’t lose the tickets, it’s just that they’re not awarded until after you drop below 10. This morning on iPad, I had 10 as I hadn’t played last night & 7 on iPhone. 1st thing this morning I got the 3 on iPhone but not iPad. I immediately played 2 Arenea fights on iPad & the 3 were awarded. They weren’t awarded at 9, but I have seen the 9 +3 in the past, so I don’t know if it changed with an update.

Netto JM
    @netto-jm

It’s exactly as you say @justpast40, if you have more than 9, drop your tickets to get more 3 when the time comes, with 9 tickets you can get more.

TomT
    @tomt

What about if you have tickets left in the arena (not in the gift box), do you lose those tickets? Or do the tickets get carried over to the next arena event??

FreckledPig147
    @freckledpig147

In the past I had 12 at one time. Haven’t noticed if the quantity of tickets held has anything to do with if you were to collect the daily reward tickets or other tickets that you earn.

@tomt
    You keep your arena tickets, so if you don’t spend them all, you’ll still have them next arena.

troisdsmax
    @troisdsmax

The tickets stay after the end of an event, so if you know you won’t make it to top 1000, but you are clear in the top 5000, just stack them for next arena.

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Max Number of Tickets

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.