Max number of friends limit?

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Max number of friends limit?

• Hi! I seem to be unable to access my friends’ golden pig rolls and I heard that having too many friends on your list might be the problem. Everything was fine when I had about 2-3 pages of friends but recently added more friends which took me to 5 pages and it seems buggy now. Does this happen to anyone else?

How do you remove friends from AB? Is the only way to unfriend them on facebook?

PS bonus question: When I click on a friend I see some folks with some documents on the left of the keys and trophies and gold and silver medals on the right. What do they signify?

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Replies
  • Danke_
    @danke

@jamescooper Android it’s 1 update ahead, and that causes issues, you may not be able to visit someone due to it having a special class upgrade called Archmage, wait until IOS updates. There’s no FB friends limit (yup, you can have 100 pages of friends, but that may cause a couple of issues while loading the data from FB)
    The documents are in fact stamps, and are given every time you complete a daily golden pig cycle (7 days per cycle if you play every day)

JamesCooper
    @jamescooper

Thanks Danke! Wow Android is ahead of iOS? That’s gotta be a first.

How far apart is the iOS update from android?

Will my friends golden pig get reset to another friend or am I stuck until I get the update?

Nice to know about the stamps! That gives you an idea of how long the person has been playing which is cool. What about the medals and trophies. What are those for?

Danke_
    @danke

@jamescooper I’m not able to say when it’ll update, but the 1.0.1.2 update revolves around the Google summer sale. I don’t know this either, the free roll it’s to rare to test that.
    The medals represent how many upgrades the player has bought, Veteran it’s bronze, Elite it’s silver, Master it’s Gold
    The Trophy represents how many caves a player has discovered, in the update 2 new caves have appeared.

illawarrior
    @illawarrior2

I also heard this was a problem and deleted so I had less than 10 friends. It made no difference. I have not been able to use a friends golden pig machine other than the first few days back in June

illawarrior
    @illawarrior2

The trophy shows how many caves you have opened. The medals are for the various classes (hats) ie veteran, elite, master for each bird

minigurlnikki
    @minigurlnikki

I have 5 pages of friends, but I noticed that some of the friends aren’t showing up anymore. I am still friends with them on Facebook too. :( I have the iOS 1.0.12. Is that why?

dvation
    @dvation

I’m on iOS and more than 20 pages of friends won’t show up, so there does appear to be a limit – or at least a limit on what is displayed.

Sometimes my friends list disappears too…it’s quickly fixed by signing out of facebook within epic and signing back in and giving it a minute to sync.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@AMSlimfordy — Do you know any limit on the number of FB friends? It sounds like a practical limit is how long you want to wait for them to load if Epic loses the connection to FB. It also sounds like you may need to delete friends who no longer play Epic. How do you delete friends from Epic, but leave them as FB friends?

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

@mvnla2 I don’t have any definitive information. The rumor I’ve heard is that 20 pages (200 friends) is the limit in v1.0.12.

I don’t believe you can prevent friends from appearing in the app. The only solution is to pull a Beatrice.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@AMSlimfordy — Good thing you included a link. I had no idea what pulling a Beatrice meant. Since my FB account is for Epic only, I guess I just delete a few friends if I think I have too many or if they are no longer playing.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Max number of friends limit?

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.