Matilda slot or premium slot?

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Matilda slot or premium slot?

• Which slot should I use? Matilda has the worst weapon and defense (starry harp+), star necklace, and rare walrus hat. Would using the Matilda slot guarantee a SS item or should I try the premium again?

Viewing 14 replies - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Replies
  • jay-red-1
    @jdweagle1

@flavorful It depends on your items. The Exclusive Slot is not reliable at all and you might not get any SS items, even with 40 gems. The 20-gem will always give you an SS, but it might not be for Matilda. For me, I’m definitely rolling the 20- gem since my Matilda is already good.

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@flavorful If your Matilda is in desperate need of good items, you should risk using Matilda’s slot.

Pees2te
    @pees2te

Matilda slot if you want A items

justpast40
    @justpast40

The Exclusive Slot is a rip off. Since it started, on iPad & iPhone, I’ve opened the Exclusive Slot 38 times & the results were:

Bomb got 6 S & 10 A, no SS

Red got 1 SS, 3 S & 6 A

Chuck got 2 SS, 6 S & 4 A

… So I’ve gotten 3 SS, 15 S & 20 A

I never even tried for Stella after these results. I wouldn’t try the Exclusive more than once, everyone gets lucky occasionally, but like @jdweagle1 said, the Premium guarantees an SS, but not Matilda.

Flavorful
    @flavorful

Tried the Matilda slot and surprisingly, did get the SS Ballerina ornaments. The defense isn’t as good as the Rare walrus hat even upgrading it to the max. Tried 2 more times and got the shovel and mini sphinx. Need a better weapon!

jay-red-1
    @jdweagle1

@justpast40 @flavorful I got the Peacok Fan last Matilda Cup. Still have 20 gems to spend, I hope I get a good SS item.

jay-red-1
    @jdweagle1

@netto-jm I remember you said you had saved up 80 gems for this cup. How did it go?

justpast40
    @justpast40

Good luck with those 20 Gems @jdweagle1, I’m sure some people do get an SS with only 1 try, but those results I posted are the honest to goodness actual results so you understand my not having much faith in getting an SS let alone something helpful.

jay-red-1
    @jdweagle1

@justpast40 Oh I’ll be spending them on the 20-gem slot. I actually hope I don’t get items for Matilda , because all of my items are good already.

Grzegorz Sk
    @grzegorz-sk

today in premium (20gems)
    secound BLUES MAST so i got a 4stars mast right now^^
    rockstar glasses for red !!!!!!
    magic lamp for chuck (i got 1 so mering to 4 stars)
    flag for chuck

no matter what but normal or special bird slot is waste of gems
    only 20 isusefull

jay-red-1
    @jdweagle1

@grzegorz-sk Well, when you only have 1-2 birds left without good items, sometimes it’s necessary to try Exclusive Slot. But you have to be extremely lucky. Otherwise, yes, it’s always better to do 20-gem. Congratulations on an amazing roll. :)

FreckledPig147
    @freckledpig147

Premium slot 20 gem gave me nothing much useful, and no Matilda weapons.
    One exclusive slot gave me a junk hat. So 25 gems down the drain, getting two duplicates, two pieces of junk, and the only notable thing is an S mast.
    I tried the Free Slot, too, but I got an S hat and not an S weapon for Matilda.

Netto JM
    @netto-jm

@jdweagle1 that’s a sad story, used 70 and I got only one SS usable item, the Samba Weapon, I have the Golden Turtle Hat (Walrus too but my Matilda is already Lv. 35) and “Tea Pot +”, expecting a better accessory but no luck.

Fun fact (not very fun for me, really): Since I started this game, the slots only given me 2 SS accessory (and only one is usable today, the Perfume Bottle), so I’m using a lot of golden trophys but I don’t have one for Matilda yet and I’m sad that I’m not getting this time. :(

jay-red-1
    @jdweagle1

@netto-jm Well, the slots haven’t been good to me other I have 7 different SS items for Matilda, but no SS weapon for Red.

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Matilda slot or premium slot?

Viewing 14 replies - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.