Matilda – panel increaser ineffective

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Matilda – panel increaser ineffective

• I don’t know about you, but I RARELY use Matilda if I am trying to win match-ups.

More recently during the Matilda one-on-one event, I found the panel-increaser for Matilda even more INEFFECTIVE!

Did anyone notice this? It appeared even less effective than usual fight games with Matilda.

I have the Mascarade @ 167 attack, so it should have given me more attack points, and even with the Spade Scepter 398+ it was LACK LUSTRE.

I had a better chance using my Samba 451++ and rare Sakura Neckless. In fact I won most of the games with these in use, but I was very surprised to see both my opponents and myself achieving very low values consistently.

When I use my panel-increasers with Chuck, Bomb, The Blues & Stella I have a DISTINCT advantage over my opponent. In most cases I achieve at least 1500 using panel-increaser proportionate equipment like the Scepters. However Matilda was plain useless.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Replies
  • Gabee1611
    @gabe-nestor

I submitted a support ticket a couple months ago saying that I didn’t think Matilda’s Golden Panel Appearance items were as effective as the other bird’s items. They stated they all work equally and closed the ticket.

I think Matilda’s items are broken or the frequency of Matilda panels showing up is less than other birds.

Edit: I get the same performance using my Mascarade Mask or my Christmas Glasses. Both are golden panel appearance items for Matilda.

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

I have both “golden” panel increasers for Matilda, Mascarade 4 star and the Christmas glasses, actually they both don’t give you that much of a boost. Like Hugo says, other panel boosters are much better. Maybe in 1 of 5 games I got to sabotage 5 times, al lot of games without any with these “golden” items :(

Gabee1611
    @gabe-nestor

I do agree that the items are probably broken. I also think most of the SS ships aren’t as effective as they should be.

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Matilda – panel increaser ineffective

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.