Matilda Cup

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Matilda Cup

• Woke up this morning and looked at Leaderboard and WOW, it’s amazing how fast players can get so many points when the cup just started.

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 30 total)
  • Replies
  • TomT
    @tomt

@ezeromark That came as a surprise to you because…….. ??

Mp127
    @mp127

Probably easiest cup, that’s why. Matilda is my OP bird in the flock: w/out SS items (lvl 21) I regularly get 600/800 attack and defense. In 10 battles only 1 lose, nice way to start the event.

@tomt
    There are guys who spend life on this game, farming all tickets, gems, new SS items… No one knows why.

TomT
    @tomt

Matilda is a meat bag, she’s got the most health in all my birds.

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

At the moment of writing this reply I’m at a 17 winning streak, no loses. I’m in the Top 400. My Matilda is using the Peacock Fan, Golden Turtle Hat and Samba Necklace (all are SS items).

Flavorful
    @flavorful

Matilda’s attack power is so weak compared with the other birds, how are you people able to win so many times with her? I only lucked out a 3 winning streak. I kept trying to match her panels and others and her defense and attack barely increases.

monsterpighunter
    @corporalpig

@flavorful all players have to use matilda here so all players have low attack unless they have special SS weapons like samba tanbarin

troisdsmax
    @troisdsmax

My matilda is so weak best i’ve pulled was streak 5. I always end up fighting against fully samba matilda when I’m on a winning streak lol.

Anyway my only good Matilda item is the cleopatra sceptre and I don’t think this weapon is a BIG upgrade out of lab.

I’m still debating if I’ll keep all my tomorrow tickets for next cup.

jay-red-1
    @jdweagle1

@mighty-red-1 Oh, I have the almost the same items (except for the accessory, I have SS Mascarade). I haven’t played much yet but I’m not concerned. It’s pretty easy to win, so it’s kind of boring right now anyway.

FreckledPig147
    @freckledpig147

I always start the cup the day AFTER it starts, so this time I took a shot at playing it the evening it started. I only played 4 matches, all of them victories, and at that time, the game said I was in 1st place with 70 points. Sadly, I still need to play hard for the next 2 days to get at least silver, which so far I have never gotten in the arena. I wish Rovio would end arena events on the weekend, but they decided to make arenas start on Monday nights in my area. Not really a convenient time with weekday things. :(
    I have THREE S hats and one SS accessory, but my weapon is rank A, so I’m kind of at a disadvantage, not to forget my Matilda probably has more defence than health – which isn’t that large due to being under XP level 20 AND having a defence-boosting accessory.

@flavorful
    In arenas, you can only use the one bird featured.

monsterpighunter
    @corporalpig

I burned all of my arena tickets in the stella cup so I think I have no chance to get the SS weapon and I really want it because I already have a SS hat and off-hand item but no SS weapon yet

Netto JM
    @netto-jm

I had the worst arena start of my life, 9 tickets down the drain all like this: victory,lose, victory,lose….seriously…

I’m recovering now but my best streak is only 8, So I’m not getting this easily, I have still 75 tickets in my gifts for insurance, hope that I don’t need a lot.

One person here says that its way easier if you play in the asian service time (something like that), so you can avoid uber battles, I’m brazilian, someone could help me to get this timing right?

jay-red-1
    @jdweagle1

20 win streak to start the arena off. My rank went from 70000 to 2000. Pretty good considering I didn’t play at all yesterday. :)

troisdsmax
    @troisdsmax

@jdweagle1 a 20 win streak gave you what in term of points?

jay-red-1
    @jdweagle1

@troisdsmax Around 850 points.

justpast40
    @justpast40

@netto-jm, I’m also trying to adjust my playing time so as to not encounter as many of the Asian players who’ve been playing for so many more months due to the test vs Worldwide release. If I get any info I’ll let you know, would you pls do the same?

troisdsmax
    @troisdsmax

So only like 300 points between 700 and 2000

Skayra
    @skayra

Guys anyone out there know point of 800-1000 place right now?

i have 774 point and i am on 4200.

if top800 is more than 900-1000 point, i ll not burn tickets:)

if its like 900-950, i ll just use to tickets.

My matilda the only char without full SS.
    Other all are SS,
    Matilda is= S harp weapon. S spider ribbon hat. SS hallowen basket. Not have a panel item. Thats so hard without pannel items

troisdsmax
    @troisdsmax

@Skayra I have 1334 points right now and Im 780.

Skayra
    @skayra

omg i had 1254 and still top1100.

Just had 1 daily token (5 token)

Hope at the end its not gonna more than 1400.

Whats your point right now and can you write it like 5-8 hour later to?

troisdsmax
    @troisdsmax

update to my points right now (1:10PM eastern time): 1397 for 793 place.

Score between 793 and 1000 is pretty short, If I don’t play all my feather for tickets I might have to use gems to stay in top 1000, today was not a great day for me, didn’t pulled better then streak 3. I think 1600 will give a spot in top 1000, 1500 is limit.

There is still 6 tickets to come from the daily bonus + those you can get from battles. I’d say around 20 tickets more before the end of the event. If my count is right, I’ll have 1500 points by only winning 1 time if I get 14 tickets on island fight until the end of the event.

GL @Skayra hope you can pull a streak to get you up to 1000.

update to my points on my son ipad accounts (lvl18 Matilda): rank 52 with 2225 points and 4 coupons left, I’ll just keep them for next event, I’m not dropping under top 200 before the end of the event with this account.

I’ll update my points after the next 3 tickets bonus (in 2h30)

Skayra
    @skayra

@troisdsmax 1353 point top 1008.
    max i got 5 streak in this arena lvl 28 matilda with bad items.

Really if i has good items, thats would very easy on lvl 28 (cause most of time lvl 35 ppl coming. Thats a great point if i win a hight lvl)

low lvls dont need a streak to earn hight point. if my matilda is lvl 35, i am sure my point gotta stay at 500-600

troisdsmax
    @troisdsmax

You will make it I assume.

I now have 1477 points for 788 rank.

So only 120 points between 800 and 1000.

Im confident i’ll make it I just hope I can make it without spending gems at the end.

troisdsmax
    @troisdsmax

I think Rovio just slashed the cheaters I did a fight for 22 points and that made me jump from 907 to 688. When I refresh I see 820 780 823 688 etc but everytime I got that moving place the lowest was always the right one

ezeromark
    @ezeromark

@troisdsmax How many points do you currently have? Down to final 2 hours…

troisdsmax
    @troisdsmax

1558 for 873th place but also give me 822 when i check top list.

Still have 3 tickets on hand that i’m keeping except if I go under 950

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Matilda Cup

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 30 total)
  • The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.