Mastery Points

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Mastery Points

Viewing 14 replies - 2,251 through 2,264 (of 2,264 total)
  • Replies
  • Maxx_Matt
    @maxxmatt

@bchild
    your reasonings make me remember the answer Rovio Support (Pawel) gave me through email about the issue “mastery points distribution”. I asked for some further details in order to grind the right placed (in terms of mastery/attempt and mastery/minute). He answers me in a very polite way giving me the exactly link of THIS discussione HERE telling me that “nothing changes with the new cap Level up and some players figured out HOW mastery distribution Will go”. And help is referring circularily …to us! 😁😂😁😂😁😂 funny but satisfing 😁😂😁😂😁😂

@sebth

as soon as I will bè able to grab Halloween Berserker, I will put in play your idea of grinding cave 9-9 with Jim alone equipped with Pistol/Bullet for snoutlings. Actually I tried Cannoneer/LightningBird but It is not ad optimized ad It seems, because, sometimes, LBird attacks, killing all’ the enemies. Priestess/Cannoneer is actually playable for snoutlings and slow underpowered games, too. But I like the idea of a self healing snoutlings thief really a lot!

@poptimus
    I will read, compare and test more our combined data in the afternoon. Thanks for the additional precious information.

Seb
    @sebth

@maxxmatt

You can use the Rain Bird with a poor weapon to avoid killing the pigs and with a strong shield to have big heal.

As far as I remember, even if the cannoner has three attacks, this class does not increase the chance to get snoutlings with the Pickpocket set than others classes.

Maxx_Matt
    @maxxmatt

@poptimus
    I tried to autoplay caves 20-5 with many combos among my actual strongest birds and my L90/M76 Paladin/DragonBreath couplednwith L90/M73 Rainbird/TwinLightning complete the cave. Sometimes, RBird starts to continuosly heal and the process is longer than expected but, it works. I’ll test more caves levels as soon as I can.

@sebth

I’ll test this last idea for sure, but I wanted to hit with Pitpocketing set each time, so your previous one was greedy and juicy for me 😂😂😂 . LBird+Pickpocketing can mimics the lone Halloween Berserker but It is not so efficient

Maxx_Matt
    @maxxmatt

@sebth

As far as I remember, even if the cannoner has three attacks, this class does not increase the chance to get snoutlings with the Pickpocket set than others classes.

I use Cannoneer equipped with Pitpocketing weapon set because this class is the only Bomb class that let the weapon to trigger both when he attacks nor use defensive ability. In this way, I can easily rail the first caves up to 6 or 7 with Bomb alone, maximizing the number of snoutlings per attempt each time I can autoplay for a while.

Slow games and many free snoutlings. :-)

Anonymous

@maxxmatt

You’re right that Cannonneer doesn’t get extra coins via Pickpocket set due to the fact that his base attack hits three times. I never thought about him being better for grinding with Pickpocket due to his defensive ability though! I like it! Have you tried pairing him with Marksmen too? I wonder if that might result in even more Snoutlings produced via defensive counterattacks?

Maxx_Matt
    @maxxmatt

@poptimus

I never thought about him being better for grinding with Pickpocket due to his defensive ability though! I like it!

Nice to hear from you of being helpful :-)

Have you tried pairing him with Marksmen too?

Since months, they are both my quick and greedy thieves ;-) When I don’t autoplay snoutling-based games and I don’t have Piggy McCool ready to be hired, I rail caves with Skullkers and Cannoneer/Pickpocketing. You Attack with the latter and then use the skullkers defensive ability in Bomb again. It triggers only once but it triggers! :-)

I wonder if that might result in even more Snoutlings produced via defensive counterattacks?

Each defensive attack done by Cannoneer will trigger Pickpocketing weapons. ;-)

Anonymous

@maxxmatt

Never mind what I said about Marksmen. I wasn’t thinking straight when I asked that; I think his defensive ability would actually *prevent* Cannonneer’s from triggering.

Coach MP
    @coachmp

Thanks for sharing your results.  I use all of the caves you’ve mentioned. 9-5, 13-5, 17-5.  9-5 is my standard go too.  Wonder around for a change of pace.  For snouts I just equip bomb’s cannonneer (pistol/snout set) and Chuck’s Wiz (twin lighting.)  Hit auto play and let them do all the work.  My KPC also, is the lower level and only yeilds 30ish mastery, not worth it…

Seb
    @sebth

Just for my information, how much masteries do you get since the new level increase ? Currently I reach 105 on the new 300 available.

Anonymous

@sebth

104 for me! Sounds like we’re on a similar track.

Related: I’m pleased to report that I’ve been able to do some auto-play grinding with Rogues at Mouth Pool. Rogues are one of my go-to arena classes, so they’re important for me to level up alongside my other top birds (none of which cause the same freezing issues). I’ve found that Rogues cause auto-play to freeze the game very early and often in my usual grinding spot (cave 9-5), so I was pleasantly surprised to find that the issue is reduced quite a bit at Mouth Pool. They still freeze the game about half the time, but even when that happens, my birds have usually made it through a few waves, and at least gathered a substantial amount of Snoutlings, so I’ve been able to keep it up.

bchild
    @bchild

<p style=”text-align: left;”>I’ve noticed something while grinding cave 17-5.  If you quit during the middle of the wave and restart the same cave, the pigs appear in the same order as the previous run.</p>
    So if you get a run where all five waves show pigs that always drop mastery ribbon and kill one of the two in the last wave, you will average 153 mastery points each run (16 × 9 + 9).

Compared to when you run through the entire 5 waves, I was averaging about 125 mastery points.  Difference of almost 30 points per run.

When a wealthy pig appears then the sequence of pigs appearing in the rest of the wave after the wealthy pig changes.  Quitting before the last pig in the last wave and restarting will return to the same 153 point sequence of pigs.

Only downside is this would require more player involvement and harder to attempt with autoplay…

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Hey there, I’m back for some Epic action again. It’s actually a refreshing feeling when you play a game again after such a long time.

Wondering if any of my old pals and acquaintances from back then are still around? @poptimus @pointless @dallasreds @angryde @kennymcc

Should I start updating the Mastery table again (since apparently, there have been no changes to the Mastery levels in a while)? My birds are all in the low 60s to low 70s so I’d have a lot to contribute.

Anonymous

@smwforever45

Yosh! What’s up bud?   :)

I still play, though I don’t know for how much longer. They seem to have finally released the last of yhe new cave levls, and the last XP and mastery ranks, all of which I’ve completed (mastery as of last week, as a matter of fact!). There are still a few of the new alternate classes that I’ve yet to collect, and arena is still somewhat fun, so I guess that’s what’s keeping me around for now.

i don’t think any of the other people you mentioned still play. I haven’t seen any of them on my Friends leaderboard in a while, that’s for sure. I’ve not been following the forums either.

if you’re ever looking for something new to do, I would highly recommend Empires & Puzzles. I’m totally hooked.

hope you’re well!

Brazil_bird
    @silver3948

Oooh good, thank you from the information, im too much thankful, thanks too much. ;)

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Mastery Points

Viewing 14 replies - 2,251 through 2,264 (of 2,264 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.