Mastery Points

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Mastery Points

Viewing 25 replies - 1,801 through 1,825 (of 2,264 total)
  • Replies
  • Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

@lolol its completely random what offers show up in the dojo

Whitemusk
    @lolol

@sam-spargo I see, thanks for the answer. That’s mean grinding is still the best way to level up mastery then

burbman
    @burbman

@lolol – Events are best, Grinding is good, but make sure to also use the dojo, as you will likely average 6-7 snoutling offers every three hours. For every time you get one of those zero or one snoutling offer you will get several in the 8-10 range.

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

Almost on the next level :D

angryde
    @angryde

@kennymcc Lol, awesome! XD

burbman
    @burbman

Mastery Starts after player reaches 101 level stars earned.

Mastery 1 to 2 is now 20 points
    Mastery 2 to 3 is now 195 points

More to come as I progress

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

`Paladins not far from rank 53. Edit paladin is now rank 53

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

I apologise for my absence. I’ve been laying down with a cold. :(

@coachmp
    @winning-guy
    Yes, when you have your EXP level in the high 60’s but the Mastery level in the high 30’s, the discrepancy is too high. Definitely focus on Mastery more than anything. You’ll automatically raise your EXP level as you do so.

But also keep in mind that set items will be most useful once you reach maximum level. So save your Lucky Coins, don’t spend them on your GPM, keep them for when a 3xRR or 5xRR is around AND you are maximum level.
    That will heavily boost your effectiveness in battle.

@burbman

They tweaked it AGAIN? Maaaaan. :(
    I’ll update it right now.

Kayak
    @kayak

Out of curiosity, do you guys believe it’s worth it to spend 5LCs in the mastery shop to shuffle the items once the snoutling offers are bought?

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@burbman @smwforever45 Welp, I give up. Clearly they don’t want us to complete this darn thing. However Yoshi, Mr. Burbman will be able to complete it this time it seems as he started a separate profile. Good luck to you both.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@kayak
    Only if you are this impatient and don’t know where else to spend your Lucky Coins.

@datguygamer

Your contributions have been great. Don’t give up. D:

Coach MP
    @coachmp

@smwforever45

Thanks for confirming my suspicions. With most mobile games I just complete the daily challenges and then leave the fun, easy levels for my kids to beat. That’s why i didn’t have many caves completed at all. When they redid the bird level and extended it to 70, my kids lost interest in the game and I just cleared all caves except 19. By doing that I now have Bird Level=70. And mastery of 38-43. And set items from back in the lower bird levels. I was planning on and will save my lcs and spend them with the gpm is on 5x. Hopefully get some new set items (equal to bird level 70) and bring me back into the fight. Grinding snoutlings in Mouth Pool and spend in the dojo is a painful way to increase mastery… :( And so it goes

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@smwforever45 What else do we have a choice for? Every time I figure a way to decrypt these codes that they for some reason suddenly patched in a random update, post some of the mastery levels, they change it yet again. I thought they settled with the starting mastery level at 100 but no, they changed it AGAIN…It’s like “HAHA, you can’t do it! Lolol” You know what would be a slap in their faces? Directly ask THEM the mastery levels required for rank up. THEN we’ll see what they reply with. GOD, this is so annoying…

It seems I went off a ranty tangent, sorry about that. Well, I’ll try and see what else they changed because now I am certain they have changed some more things with that “Epic” message which I didn’t do before.

burbman
    @burbman

@smwforever45, @datguygamer – Not only do I have my brand new profile to use to gather info, I can also play my son’s game to get details in the mid range mastery.

Mastery 29 to mastery 30 is 4,920 points

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@burbman Thanks, I am certain your information will be of great value to @smwforever45. The table will be complete thanks to you.

angryde
    @angryde

@datguygamer While I fully appreciate your frustration, I must echo @smwforever45 sentiments. Their biological and technological distinctiveness will be added to our own. XD

(largely, thanks to your ongoing contributions)

1A.jpg

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@angryde yeah, resistance is indeed futile..because it is inversely proportional to current; the current we are trying to follow.

Ah well, at least your jokes crack me up. :)

burbman
    @burbman

@smwforever45 – Level 3 to level 4 is 370 points confirmed.

No need to update the list on the first post every time, maybe once every week or two.

Winning Guy
    @winning-guy

I’ll definitely try that soon.

I’m leaving Wizpig alone for a week or so. I don’t want to commit violence to my phone.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@coachmp
    Yeah it is a rather painful way, but it’s the best way available. There used to be a better way but it was snatched from us long ago. :(

@burbman

Awesome stuff! That’s by far the biggest gap we’ve got.

Ok I won’t update as often. XD I don’t come here every day anyway.

@datguygamer

Yeah but still. If we give up then they have won. We must convince them that resistance is indeed futile. (BTW this was the exact slogan on our Abitur T-shirts :))

burbman
    @burbman

@smwforever45 – FYI, I may be running into a little problem filling out some of the remaining lower mastery values. Seems there are not too many level 15 teams who understand how to beat the Kraken, I am in first place on my team by 3,000 points, and my team is currently well out in front of the other team. At this low mastery, a 5,000 mastery award will move all my classes up by several levels. With the new system that brings new classes in at 50% of the highest ranked headgear for that bird, I may miss a couple steps. Apologies in advance.

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

Rank ups from event reward

Red
    Screenshot_20170116-090353.png

Chuck

Screenshot_20170116-090358.png

Matilda

Screenshot_20170116-090407.png

Bomb

Screenshot_20170116-090417.png

Blues

Screenshot_20170116-090423.png

Yocki
    @jacek-jedrzejowski

I wasted all remaining 30 FE on arena, trying to get 10 shards from 2* spin. Didn’t get them. Spun event wheel, got only 2.5k for bomb and matilda and 800 for all. Only 4 rank ups. Bad luck :)

burbman
    @burbman

Mastery Amounts confirmed this past week

3 to 4 – 370
    4 to 5 – 545
    10 to 11 – 1,595
    13 to 14 – 2,120
    26 to 27 – 4,395
    27 to 28 – 4,570
    28 to 29 – 4,745
    29 to 30 – 4,920

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Mastery Points

Viewing 25 replies - 1,801 through 1,825 (of 2,264 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.