Mastery Points

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Mastery Points

Viewing 25 replies - 1,776 through 1,800 (of 2,264 total)
  • Replies
  • Winning Guy
    @winning-guy

Do pigs have a Mastery level also? I don’t see one.

I noticed that as I try to beat Wizpig, his level keeps increasing as my level increases. When I first tried to battle him I was level 25 and so was he. Now we’re both level 61.

He actually seems more difficult to beat now than he was back when I was first trying to fight him. I think it’s because my Mastery level of my classes are around 20.

Do the pigs have a default Mastery level that they are set at? Like… are they set to be around 40 or something?

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

@winningguy try using samurai druid and tricksters

angryde
    @angryde

@smwforever45 Nice to see you’re progressing well, mate!

I’m also getting there – slowly but surely. If I do alright in this (current) event, I should see perhaps 10 level ups, which I’m excited about! XD

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you, my fellow German! ;)

hatsM.jpg

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@angryde What have you done? You have purchased some of the classes you were missing? OH THE HUMANITY!!!!!

To be serious for a moment, that’s a pretty decent lineup of mastery levels. This may be the first time you will be able to reach max mastery before they increase the limit.

DD
    @toolow

Nice progress everyone. Still trying to reach the max before the next cap increase, probably in vain :)

Happy New Year!

Classes 2016/12

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@toolow Don’t worry, take a page from @angryde’s book. He always deals with it (with adequate raging and wall punching) in a very calm way after he was deprived of such a feat twice.

Also, you got me in the XP department. It will be 2018 before I reach L70. ;)

DD
    @toolow

@datguygamer ?
    Guessed Rovio has a spectacular success getting angry birdies playing “Angry Birds” titles.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@toolow That “angry” isn’t referring to characters in the game, it’s the players. You should have learned that by now. XD

angryde
    @angryde

@datguygamer Fear not, mate, I haven’t purchased any hats… what I’ve got is what I’ve earned, straight up and down. Yes, the only good thing about the “re-balancing” is that sad, sad grinders like me might – and I stress “might” – be able to reach the level cap… XD A happy new year to you, Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01.

p.s. Yes, it’s true @toolow… one survives the anti-climax. And, no, I am most decidedly not a dedicated purchasing unit running mindlessly on a tiny, little wheel… XD

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@angryde Now THAT is what I call “homely”. XD

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@winning-guy
    1. No, pigs don’t have a mastery level.
    They only become stronger when your EXP level increases. But they become a bit stronger with each level increase than you do. This is because, with an EXP level increase, your weapons don’t become stronger with you. You have to craft new ones to keep up with the pigs in the long run. This is a pure act of balancing. If you increase your Mastery but not your EXP level, the enemy pigs will NOT become stronger.

@angryde
    Same to you, fellow Aussie-German! :P
    Nice progress yourself there, mate!

@datguygamer

He didn’t buy new classes. He simply cut the classes out of the chart he made. :P

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@smwforever45 That I know but what I was referring to was the fact that the last time I saw his mastery chart I didn’t see some of the classes he has now. I think he recently purchased some of the Snoutling classes.

angrybirdsosl-17
    @dante-guernsey

greetings.

i am a player of angry birds epic. i practically dominate nearly every player but some of those missions i get are pretty darn difficult thanks to the opponents i face, most of them have much higher mastery and i don’t even know how, by auto playing with perfect graphic cards, or worst of that, cheating or abusing glitches. and also, when i get a free roll or just a roll on the golden pig machine in general (even with the rainbow riot), it is like a 0.1% chance to get a legendary, based on what i see. i played this game since semi-late 2015 for the first time and i had MANY legendary set items, like a 4-6% chance tops. wth? why did they nerf the chance? why? that is just a hefty waste of Lucky Coins. and to boot, they did have a considerable reason, the advanced version. id say that’s ok but 1000 stars to get it?? holy squak!
    -ab-17

Coach MP
    @coachmp

@ Red Yoshi 45, or anyone else who can help. Ok, so that was the info i was looking for. Pigs difficulty is based on your experience level, not your mastery levels, correct? So if you have a high experience level and low mastery standing, you’ll be getting whooped in the battles/events. So rushing epxerience levels actually hurts you… Bad choice on my part. Rushing mastery levels helps you stay above the difficulty balance.

My current bird level is 68, about to hit 69. But mastery is upper 30s. Need to increase my mastery points?

-Thanks!

Kayak
    @kayak

Items you receive from the GPM also are dependent on your level, so while you do need to level up your mastery, its also important to have up to date set items.

Winning Guy
    @winning-guy

@coachmp
    It looks like we’re both in the same boat.

I was mostly grinding in Mouth Pool for snoutlings so that I could buy Mastery at the dojo. Unfortunately, that gave me a lot of XP.

I’m not quite sure where the best area to grind is now.

It looks like you’re near the max level, so once you hit the cap it will be all Mastery. I’m at 63 with classes in the low 20’s, but I imagine I’ll be like you soon. Hit the ceiling and then grind Mastery after…

burbman
    @burbman

@coachmp @winning-guy – At least when you reach max XP the set items you get from the golden pig will be level 72, and can be enchanted to give them the extra kick you will need until your mastery catches up.

angryde
    @angryde

@winning-guy Yoshi compiled + posted a table – which is (now) slightly out of date but still generally accurate – that outlined the best Chronicle Cave levels re: grinding.

https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/wp-content/uploads/album/81929/Screenshot-2016-08-08-22.32.21.png

Snout and mastery payout has been nerfed in the interim but the listed caves are still your best best – I am a very big fan of –

11-4: 52 mastery per bird (average).
    13-5: 140 mastery per bird (average).

1-5 and 4-5 are also very good for those with lower M-levels.

Winning Guy
    @winning-guy

@angryde

Alas… I am in the unfortunate situation of not having access to the Chronicle Caves yet.

I have not beaten Wizpig’s Castle so I don’t have the Red Key yet. Wizpig just smirks at me and probably doesn’t even feel it when I strike him.

angryde
    @angryde

@winning-guy Oh, OK, sorry if you’d already mentioned that – I should’ve read ALL of your previous posts! So, there is always Mouthpool, Pumpkin Plateau I and Pumpkin Plateau II. I was especially fond of PPII as there is a 3x Square-wood slot on the rewards wheel. XD

Jamairoqui
    @jamairoqui

@winning-guy Gotta keep Prince Porky alive for Wizpig.

Winning Guy
    @winning-guy

@jamairoqui

I wish I could even get that far. I get slaughtered in the first phase before he changes.

I think my weapons are too weak and my Mastery is too low to even make a dent. I think it will just take time for me to get everything leveled up.

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

@winning-guy here’s a strategy to beat wizpig. For round one have samurai use his shield druid attacking wizpig and whenever wizpig attacks use tricksters support skill to remove the negative effects to keep him from healing otherwise attack wizpig with blues.for round two you’ll have Prince porky helping. While demonic wizpig is charging have blues and porky damage any ghosts that show up while red and Matilda attack demonic wizpig. When hes about to attack have samurai use his shield and after he attacks give the rage chilli to porky to get rid of the ghosts. When wizpig is almost dead have porky finish him off

Jamairoqui
    @jamairoqui

@winning-guy Yeah, that brings back memories. Good times.

Whitemusk
    @lolol

Hi guys. Question about the purchase in dojo. Sometimes, it offers a lot of snoutling purchase, but sometimes I can only purchase once. One snoutling purchased for one class, and the next one I see is all LC offer. Is there a trick to always make several snoutlings purchases available? Thanks in advance

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Mastery Points

Viewing 25 replies - 1,776 through 1,800 (of 2,264 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.