Mastery Points

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Mastery Points

Viewing 25 replies - 1,701 through 1,725 (of 2,264 total)
  • Replies
  • datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Since people are talking about grinding for Snoutlings, here’s the thing: Isn’t it worth playing the Daily Dungeons on hard mode to get the most benefit for coins?

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@smwforever45
    *Level 67 to level 68: 12000
    *Level 68 to level 69: 12215
    *Level 69 to level 70: 12430

firehorse
    @firehorse

@burbman – just to check, 13-5 gave 110 / bird = 110×2 = 220 points per run. 4-5 gave 80 / bird = 80 x 3 = 240 points per run. Would it make more sense to run 4-5 as you extract more points per run and you don’t have to use time to select a third bird? Ignore !

burbman
    @burbman

@datguygamer – Does that mean you have bird(s) up to Mastery 69 already? Wow! True dedication there! My top birds are only at M64 so far.

angryde
    @angryde

@jamairoqui I appreciate where you’re coming from regarding 4-5, of course. It’s all about opportunity cost, in the end, eh? XD I myself am jumping around… and am definitely not “maximizing my efficiency.” To alleviate boredom more than anything else! I’ve began to play “Mouthpool” again, for God’s sake! XD

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@burbman Yes, some of my classes are at 68, some at 69 and my Elite Sea Dog is 70. You need 12430 mastery to reach M70 from an empty M69 bar. After that it shows “Max rank” (for now that is). But my XP level is still at 53. :P

I took advantage of the Cyber Monday sale and got most of the classes upwards through the “1000 Mastery for all classes” offers. ^_^

angryde
    @angryde

@datguygamer Damn… how much does that cost..? I shudder to even contemplate it… ROFL.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@angryde I don’t remember the exact number of purchases but there were Snoutling offers as well which I bought always. For Lucky Coins, I only bought the “1K for all” which was about 53 coins through the sale. It saved me a bunch in the long run and the sale happened right at the time I got my progress back. :)

Jamairoqui
    @jamairoqui

@angryde et al. Mouth Pool. So here is the question that keeps popping up in my mind: Are we sane?

@datguygamer
    That took somewhere around 6000 LCs? So I’m guessing someone else took advantage of the 1/2-price sale on LCs besides me. That makes me feel a little less crazy. Say, did they change the padding in your cell last month?

@datguygamer
    About the dungeons on hard mode, I notice now that my birds rarely get through a dungeon on hard mode without using some resources, even using a powerful friend (before the upgrade I would sometimes bring along a lower rank bird just to toss someone a FE). So say you used two rage chilis and two cakes to get through, which cost 60 and 70 snouts, respectively, each. If you don’t hit the 300 payout you are losing snouts playing the hard mode (unless you are also grinding for crafting resources to make chilis and cakes (which brings me back to my question for angryde (I keep coming back to that (but then I think it will be so sweet when I have level 70 enchanted sets with M70 hats (and I come back to the question))))).

I think to much.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@jamairoqui So even though the reward is great, it’s not worth going after in the end since it requires more resources to be wasted in order to obtain it. Got cleared on that one.

Honestly I doubt it took me 6K LCs. Each purchase was just 53 LCs and since I kept buying Snoutling offers (for some reason, during the sale, they popped like crazy for me) more than the LC ones, I didn’t waste that many. The dojo gave me Snoutling offers more and I took that as well along with the reduced Lucky Coin prices. So in the end, it worked out well.

Jamairoqui
    @jamairoqui

@datguygamer Ok, I forgot to factor in that you were starting from 61, so it’s nine levels, not ten like I thought. If there are 9 levels, each taking about 10,000 MP to get through, then that is 90,000 total points. At 1,000 points per buy, that is 90 buys, at 53 LCs each. Or 4700 LCs. But the upper levels take 12,000 MP, meaning there is about a 10% premium, or a little over 5000 LCs. It had to have taken close to that. I guess I wasn’t clear enough, but that is a reasonable number given the 50% off sale on LCs over the past weekend.

I am not ragging on you. All weekend long I was sitting there looking at my LC bank and thinking “OMG that is a *lot* of grinding, how many 5 LC cycles on the dojo would it take to level up my hats?” But I didn’t do the math until now on how much it would take to level up just buying the 1,000-all options. It’s not *that* bad. Maybe should have done a little buying of mastery.

Are we sane?

burbman
    @burbman

@jamairoqui One added benefit of Mouth Pool, is that it pays out all of the Pig Cherry Juice ingredients. I have nearly a thousand of each of the craftable potions, so I will not be needing to purchase ingredients for cakes or chilis anytime soon, so Daily dungeons are worthwhile for me on the snout side, with the only drawback being that it can only be played once per day.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@jamairoqui No we are far from being sane. :P

angryde
    @angryde

@jamairoqui I had calculated about 5000 LCs too… and felt physically ill.

@datguygamer
    However… power to you, mate! I respect your steely resolve! XD

I would consider myself at the “insane(r) end of the sane spectrum” if I were ever able to rationalize making a RW$IAP re: Epic.

That’s my litmus test.

XD

p.s. that does NOT mean that I judge those who CAN rationalize IAPs. Not in the least. In fact, I admire their esprit de corps. XD

Khắc Hiếu Đinh
    @khac-hieu-dinh

is eastern sea 6 the most efficient mastery farming location ?
    Also, is botting considered cheating?

Whitemusk
    @lolol

Hi @angryde, how do u display all the classes like that? Been trying and getting nowhere coz I am new here, lol. Thanks in advance

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@khac-hieu-dinh
    No. This level is cleared too fast to be efficient. Unless, of course, you can stand playing the level over and over for at least one hour.

If you let auto-play (the button in the bottom right) play the game for you, that isn’t really considered botting because it’s a feature implemented in the game. However, if you decide to play on the computer, via Bluestacks, and you let programs (that are NOT auto-play) do the work for you, that is botting and therefore a sort of cheating.

@lolol

We simply make screenshots of each bird class menu, and then crop them and stack them on top of each other in an image editing program of your choice.

@datguygamer
    @jacek-jedrzejowski @toolow
    Your contribution is overwhelming! I’ll update the first post shortly.

EDIT: Topic updated. However, I think you forgot to provide the data for 66 -> 67, @datguygamer.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

I blazed off in such a flash that I forgot to grab the data for M66 to M67. Darn.

Jamairoqui
    @jamairoqui

@smwforever45 @datguygamer Be patient. Along about April I should have one of my birds up to level 66. I mean April, 2018.

burbman
    @burbman

I should have some classes in the 66-67 range fairly soon, just hope I don’t jump the gap with the upcoming event.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@jamairoqui Lol, the game will be dead by then. :P

Putte
    @puttekula

Havent read all. But finish the last pig in for an example the first “track” with a chili and the progress in the level bar rises big time.

Khắc Hiếu Đinh
    @khac-hieu-dinh

@datguygamer How do you get your birds to lvl-up so fast ? I tried to auto play 4-5 but it generally takes around 5 mins each run

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@jamairoqui
    By then we’ll be at M99, LOL

@burbman

Go to the caves and quickly push the classes that are closest to M66 until they’re between 1 and 500 points away from the next rank. Then, await a Dojo offer for these classes, note down how much they’ve got left, and how much is shown after the rank-up. Based on these numbers you can then calculate the number I need.

@puttekula

Yes, that is true, but this only fills up the experience level bar fast. Not the mastery level bar, sadly. :(

@khac-hieu-dinh

He said he spent roughly 5,000 Lucky Coins to get his birds to maximum Mastery. So I guess he didn’t grind in the caves…

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@khac-hieu-dinh I exploited Lucky Coins back in v1.0.8 and so I have a LOT of Lucky Coins. I used them during the “Cyber Monday” sale along with Snoutlings.

@smwforever45
    Not all birds are max. Only Sea Dog is at 70.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Mastery Points

Viewing 25 replies - 1,701 through 1,725 (of 2,264 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.