Mastery Points

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Mastery Points

Viewing 25 replies - 1,676 through 1,700 (of 2,264 total)
  • Replies
  • RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@sam-spargo
    I suppose Mouth Pool used to be impossible to be used for Snout-grinding (when Mastery wasn’t there and the player level was capped at 40-ish) because the Ghost Caller used to be impossible to defeat within 3 turns due to his high health.
    With all the crazy power upgrades lately, this is gone. XD
    I don’t think Rovio would overlook this. They’ll set the Ghost Caller’s health to 999999 HP, and bang, that’s another Snout source gone. I see it coming.

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

@smwforever45 i see rovio nerfing mouth pool in the next update

angryde
    @angryde

Well, I was hoping to post this after I’d maxed (all)… but yesterday’s update put paid to that notion…

Mastery25112016.jpg

DD
    @toolow

@angryde Wow, didn’t expect to see that many M30s especially Paladin. And yeah, I was hoping to do the same…

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@toolow Did they reply back regarding golden pig machine missing league icons?

DD
    @toolow

@datguygamer No, and it’s almost a week now. In fact, they haven’t reply to me on any of my issues for over 3 days now. Guess they learned to duck and hide when they knew a new !”#$%^&* update is coming.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@toolow
    I don’t think those are true M30’s. You know @angryde never bought any of the Premium classes…
    I instead think that’s a new feature in 1.5.5. Before you buy or obtain a class, it will show you what Mastery rank it will possess when you purchase or obtain it (aka the Mastery bonus that was introduced in 1.5.3).

DD
    @toolow

@smwforever45 Ah, that would explain it. Still, a bit distracting in the otherwise glorious display.

Yocki
    @jacek-jedrzejowski

Anybody knows where is now best place to grind? Not only mastery points but also exp with only two birds on autoplay? My beloved 11-4 was shrinked to only 3 waves :/

DD
    @toolow

@jacek-jedrzejowski
    I didn’t look very much into this but the previous cave levels 4-5, 13-5 etc are still good source of mastery and snoutings. If you auto-play them twice, the rewards appears to be the same except you’d have to start them manually twice but you get more resources.

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

@jacek-jedrzejowski mouth pool is a good place for grinding snoutlings

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@sam-spargo
    He asked about mastery not snouts.

@jacek-jedrzejowski

I’d suggest to go with 4-5 or 13-5 for now. I’d probably tend towards 13-5 because of the higher EXP and Mastery output.

EDIT: Topic updated with the 1.5.5 information. Thanks @datguygamer for some new Mastery data!

DD
    @toolow

@jacek-jedrzejowski I second @smwforever45’s recommendation, and my data suggests that 13-5 gives over 40% more mastery than 4-5. However, I’ll stick with 4-5 as my birds are still somewhat weak to autoplay 13-5.

Yocki
    @jacek-jedrzejowski

Thanks guys for help :)

Jamairoqui
    @jamairoqui

never mind

Suzy
    @suzyq

@smwforever45

I’ve got someone on my board who was at level 64 at 16.40, it’s now 17.30 and he is now at level 68. Is it really possible to do that so quickly?

burbman
    @burbman

@suzyq – Yes that is possible with the use of experience potions. I went from 60 to 70 in one day autoplaying mouth pool with experience potions.

burbman
    @burbman

@jacek-jedrzejowski, @smwforever45, @toolow – I will test out 4-5 and 13-5 later today, but so far, I have found Mouth Pool to pay out more Mastery and snouts per play than any other level I have tested. It may well be the only remaining ten wave level in the game, and I was able to auto play it even with level one teammates. Also, since the grinding levels pretty much all rely on a friend bird now, this seems to be a very efficient use of playing opportunities.

Suzy
    @suzyq

@burbman

Thanks for the information, and well done to you :)

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@smwforever45 *Level 64 to level 65: 11130 + (500-275) = 11,355.

EDIT: *Level 65 to level 66: 10700 + (1000-130) = 11570

More pieces for your puzzle.

angryde
    @angryde

@burbman

I just did 5x runs on each of the following:

I used Wizard 66/61 and Spies 66/61 (no borrowing of a 3rd/friend’s bird).

Mouthpool: 84 mastery per bird (average).
    11-4: 52 mastery per bird (average).
    13-5: 140 mastery per bird (average).

So, as ever, 13-5 remains up there…

DD
    @toolow

@burbman Mouth Pool definitely gives me more snoutings but I managed to get more mastery from 4-5 and 13-5 per play. Normalizing my data, even 1-5 gives more mastery than Mouth Pool per wave. Still, if you’re happy with a level, no reason to change.

BTW, don’t try Mouth Pool using birds without area effects and those that tend to buff each other. I got into a few never ending battles several times where there are more than 4 ghosts.

Yocki
    @jacek-jedrzejowski

@smwforever45 I remind you what @toolow wrote few days ago (and you didn’t update first post using his info):
    Using Dojo, I’ve confirmed
    *Level 59 to level 60: 10280 = 10161 + 500 – 381

Jamairoqui
    @jamairoqui

@angryde I compared 13-5, 11-4, and 4-5 based on mastery per bird per minute and it was clear that 4-5 was best because it played so much faster on autoplay than 13-5. 4-5 was better than 11-4 because in real-life situations, 11-4 clears so fast it doesn’t really help to autoplay it (the reset time is almost longer than the play time, and you can’t really do anything else since the play time is so short). 4-5 gives out around 80 mastery per bird per run, plays fine with only two birds, takes a minute or two to clear, and is not particularly sensitive to the choice of birds. In contrast, 13-5 is hard to autoplay because if you go in with the wrong combination of just two birds, it doesn’t work because of the stun effect.

Interestingly, at least with the bird combinations I tried, KPC was almost equal to 13-5 in terms of mastery per bird-minute. Meaning KPC cleared so much faster than 13-5 and you could take in a third bird of your own, you could get in enough reps to compensate for the smaller payout, at least in terms of mastery. Snouts are a different question and for that the caves are better because of the rich bandit pigs popping up.

burbman
    @burbman

I also ran some more tests today. Per my results, 13-5 was the best level for Mastery, averaging 110 per bird, but even when I played with a teammate level 60 and above, I ended up losing the battle approx. 20% of the time. (These losses are included in my averages). Second best level for Mastery was 4-5 coming in just over 80 per bird. Third best was MP, averaging just under 70 per bird.

Grinding for snouts, MP comes in first at approx. 125 per play, 2nd was 13-5 at just over 40, and third was 4-5 at about 35.

End result – Tomorrow I will begin auto playing 13-5 until I drop below level 60 friends, then I will auto play 4-5 as time permits with the rest.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Mastery Points

Viewing 25 replies - 1,676 through 1,700 (of 2,264 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.