Mastery Points

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Mastery Points

Viewing 25 replies - 876 through 900 (of 2,264 total)
  • Replies
  • GrauGeist
    @graugeist

Ah, OK. If you only have partial sets, then I wouldn’t enchant them past 2 or 3, simply because you don’t know when (if!) you will get the other part.

You have a full lv.52 Dragon set, so that should go up to 8+, because you will get a lot of mileage from it. The lv.32 Banner Breaker is a weak item and a waste of shards – I have lv 4x items that I won’t enchant…

lv.52 Reset is a decent set, even if it’s not as good as Lighting or Mana. If you usually use Chuck (and you should), you might target 4-5, and keep hoping to get lucky with Chuck’s other sets.

Sugar is OK, but you shouldn’t really need the 15% health bump on Bomb. Just let that item sit, don’t put anything more on it.

Blues doesn’t require shards so you should enchant his items all the way up. It’s just Snouts & consumables. Easy.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

My Dragon set is at 5/5 now. Need more shards to further enchant.
    Same for Reset at 5/3.

I know Sugar isn’t the perfect set – I’m waiting to complete Gladiator, or get Scissors or something.

Blues are at 6/5 now. For the last upgrade I need more materials. XD That cost is immense.

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

Heh. I’m still just sitting on 1,000s of top end materials, waiting for nice spins on the machine. If you have the extra snouts (you should), but 50 Logs and craft them up!

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

I’ll be back to SRC farming. I do need some extra snouts. :P

Anonymous

Been a while since I’ve done this, so:

Red: 10/10/11/11/10/10
    Chuck: 10/10/10/11/11/10
    Matty: 10/10/10/10/10/11
    Bomb: 10/10/10/11/11/10
    Blues: 11/11/10/10/10/9

I’ve got all the sets I want at lvl 52, now just working on enchanting them:
    Banner:
    – Blessed: 10/10 (both diamond)
    – Valiant: 7/6 (the Head is diamond, but the Tapestry piece is only silver)
    Red:
    – Dragon Breath: 7/7
    – protector’s Aura: 4/3
    – Grand Slam: 2/2
    – focusing on getting Dragon Breath up to 10/10 before I spend any more shards on the other two
    Chuck:
    – Mana Shell: 9/10
    – Twin Lightning: 8/10
    Matty:
    – Sweet: 8/8
    – Nightmare: 4/2
    – focusing on getting Sweet up to 10/10 before working on Nightmare any more
    Bomb:
    – Scissors: 7/7
    – Gladiator’s Punch: 7/7
    Blues:
    – *BEEP* Attack: 7/10
    – Artillery Strike: 6/8

I intend to enchant Bomb’s Sugar Rush eventually too, but that’s a long way off. Lots of grinding to do before I get to that point! I’m basically out of materials, and under 100,000 Snouts.

By my calculations, and assuming an even RNG distribution on my Golden Anvil (which I understand may not be an accurate assumption), it takes roughly 15,000 Snouts to generate 360 high end materials, which is how many are required to enchant an item from lvl 9 to lvl 10. That’s roughly 120 SRC runs, which is about what I can accomplish on a good day. In other words, I’ve got a LONG way to go! (I recognize that 120 SRC runs also generates around 300 Seastars, but that doesn’t get you very far when it comes to enchanting.)

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

Nice collection of items. I’m a little behind you, waiting for tomorrow’s 5x before spending more on mine.

Anonymous

Full disclosure: I’ve probably spent $150ish on LCs since I started playing in October. Bought golden chili/anvil/cauldron, premium classes, lots of 5x rainbow riot agpm spins, and 300 shards earlier this month when they offered the 50% bonus/special.

Pointless
    @pointless

I’m a creature of habit, and seem to gravitate to using the same Sets almost all the time. The only Birds I have multiple Enchanted Sets are Chuck (TL/MS) and Blues (BEEP/AS-and only because I really can’t decide which is my favourite, really depends in the Class).
    I do, luckily due to the Valiant bug, have both Valiant and Blessed at 10/10, which certainly helps.
    Wondering if anything else is really worth Enchanting right now. Banner Breaker is useful, but underpowered IMO, and although Reset can be a pain to play against, I don’t think it’s as good as TL or MS, so probably won’t “waste” Shards and resources.

angryde
    @angryde

@pointless I’m in a similar situation… I have my go-to sets pumped-up to a minimum of E:7. Obviously, I’m looking to push the aforementioned up to E:10 ASAP. Unfortunately, I’ve got 96 E:Shards rotting in the bank… and not enough materials to do anything useful with them! Argh! Presently, I’m grinding SRC for resources and snouts (to purchase and convert resources) to that very end. I think it’ll be a while before I have to worry about enchanting my non-priority sets! ROFL! :-P

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

I think it’s worth enchanting:
    – Valiant
    – Lightning -and- Mana
    – Sweet!
    ALL of them.

Then (pick one):
    – Dragon -or- Banner Breaker
    – Gladiator
    – BEEP! -or- Artillery.
    Any one, depending on personal preference and play style.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Small update since I obtained Witch, and had some more rank-ups:

9 – 9 – 9 – 9 – 9 – /
    9 – 9 – 9 – 10 – / – /
    8 – 9 – 9 – 8 – 9 – 3
    9 – 9 – 9 – 9 – / – 8
    9 – 9 – 9 – 10 – / – 8

Next to rank up:
    Witch 3 -> 4: 368 to go
    Cleric 8 -> 9: 884 to go
    Wizard 10 -> 11: 3153 to go (woo!)

Important classes:
    Paladin 9 -> 10: 30637 to go
    Capt’n 9 -> 10: 16346 to go
    Spies 10 -> 11: 41266 to go

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

First bird at rank 11!
    Wizard’s got only 50k more mastery points to go to the max level!

Other classes that ranked up are Cleric and Witch (9 and 4 respectively).
    Witch’s got 3.5k to go to rank 5 – other than her, no more classes to rank up soon. Next in line after Witch would be Frost Savage and Treasure Hunters but they’re each more than 10k points away to level up to 9.

angryde
    @angryde

@smwforever45 Congrats on pushing that bird to M-11, Yosh! Ouch… that’s gunna hurt! :-P

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@angryde
    Ha, thanks bud! I’ll get there eventually. :P

Ich brauche nen Spitznamen für dich XD

angryde
    @angryde

@smwforever45 Laut lachend :-D Du kannst immer „Mate” benutzen… sehr Aussie!! Oi Oi Oi!! Oder… diebischer Ausländer..? Beide sind gut. :-P

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@angryde
    “Mate” klingt gut. (Zu deutsch in etwa Kumpel. =P)
    Hä? Klar gibt’s diebische Ausländer aber diebische Deutsche gibt’s auch, hör doch nicht auf das was die AfD allen weismachen will XD

burbman
    @burbman

With the May 2016 update that added mastery levels 13-15, it has been reported that

12->13 = 32,500 mastery points, and
    14->15 = 49,500 mastery points

Does anyone know how many points are needed 13->14?

Also, Can anyone confirm that the points needed for levels 2-12 have remained unchanged?

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@burbman

@datguygamer
    told me 13 -> 14 takes 40,500 mastery points.

Also, I can confirm that 5 -> 6, 8 -> 9, 9 -> 10, 10 -> 11 and 11 -> 12 are all unchanged. I’d think the rest is unchanged too.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

After ending the event (with 6,000 mastery for Chuck and 2,000 for all) my new standings are:

9 – 9 – 9 – 9 – 9 – /
    9 – 9 – 9 – 11- / – /
    9 – 9 – 9 – 9 – 8 – 6
    9 – 9 – 9 – 9 – / – 9
    9 – 9 – 9 – 10- / – 9

Latest rank-ups:
    Frost Savage 8 -> 9
    Treasure Hunters 8 -> 9

Next to rank up:

Capt’n 9 -> 10: 2022 to go
    Samurai 9 -> 10: 2950 to go
    Paladin 9 -> 10: 8334 to go

Other important classes:

Wizard 11 -> 12: 24822 to go
    Witch 6 -> 7: 11626 to go
    Spies 10 -> 11: 29581 to go

Pointless
    @pointless

Can anyone confirm that the Mastery bug has been fixed? I have several Birds close to M13 thanks to the recent Event rewards, but am hesitant to go further if the result is going to be weak Birds.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Think @datguygamer will know best.

Pointless
    @pointless

Maybe, but he is at M15, so maybe not the exact confirmation I am looking for…unless some of your Birds are at M13 @datguygamer ?

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@pointless
    But wasn’t it so that every mastery rank upgrade made your birds additionally weaker? Making M15 even worse than M13? If @datguygamer has stronger birds than M12 then the issue has probably been fixed or mildened at least.

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@pointless I have 3 classes at Mastery Level 13 and I can confirm that the bug has been fixed.

Pointless
    @pointless

Thank you @angryjohnny
    I will proceed then. Sea Dog is about to become even more devastating!

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Mastery Points

Viewing 25 replies - 876 through 900 (of 2,264 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.