Mastery Points

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Mastery Points

Viewing 25 replies - 701 through 725 (of 2,264 total)
  • Replies
  • GrauGeist
    @graugeist

Another week, and a few more bumps:
    11 11 12 12 11 11 Red
    12 12 12 12 10 9 Chuck
    11 12 12 12 11 9 Matty
    11 12 11 12 12 7 Bomb
    12 12 12 12 10 Blues

16x M12 & 8x M11, so it’s coming along pretty well. Interestingly, I am starting to feel a pinch in which <M12 classes I grind at SRC. The weaker classes don’t always win, which is a bit annoying.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

Just got Priestess to 12, so now have only Illusionist, Frost Savage, and Witch to go! Well, they are all rank 9, so have a ways to go, but it should go pretty fast, I hope.

Joey
    @joeyba

@mvnla2 My Illusionist is 10, Witch 9 and Frost 9…
    I’m at 340.. 8 classes to go but it doesn’t look fast at all!!

BTW, i forgot if u play transformers or not..

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@joeyba — I don’t play transformers.

Elemento93
    @elemento93

Hi guys,
    Excuse me if it was already mentioned, but checking 700+ posts is pretty tough..
    Anyway, during this week I was thinking of this: what happens if you, let’s say, farm mastery point at SRC with two level 12 birds and one level from 1 to 11.
    Will all the mastery points go to the bird that is not at level 12? Or will the mastery still split between the 3 birds, meaning that a big part of it will be wasted?

Napoleongl
    @napoleongl

@elemento93
    Most will be wasted in that case.

Elemento93
    @elemento93

Really? Wow, that’s bad news..

Chulimanga
    @chulimanga

In which level can I get most mastery points when auto-playing? I was playing SRC, now farmed almost 80k snoutlings, but mastery points gain is quite low – cca 56 points per fight.

Elemento93
    @elemento93

@chulimanga Go to the very first page of this thread.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@chulimanga — Mastery drops are random, so unless you carefully document how many mastery points you get over many battles, you might not realize what you are getting. I still use SRC to farm mastery on autoplay. One of the advantages of SRC is that you can use almost any combination of classes, so I farm with whichever selection of classes is highest on my priority list for ranking up.
    You are, of course, religiously buying everything available in the Dojo every 3 hrs.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@graugeist — Moving this conversation to the mastery forum.
    Since my classes not at 12 were reduced to 3 (Illusionist, Frost Savage, and Witch), I have been averaging 7.5K pts/class/day total between SRC and Dojo. Dojo was 4.7K and SRC was 2.8K pts/class/day. This is what I would consider a real-life average, but it does include one day (of 3) when I played golf, so the pts. earned that day were low.

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

Lol… “Real life”…
    I have a work which lasts 10 hours a day. However I have the WiFi at work, why would I hesitate to make turn SRC all day long ? Especially that I work on computer.

“Real life” is a subjective term.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

Illusionist, Frost Savage, and Witch are all now rank 10. I have a total of ~250K mastery to reach all 12. At current rate, it should take ~11 days. I can almost see the light at the end of the tunnel!

Pointless
    @pointless

@mvnla2 until you add Treasure Hunter into the mix! Hopefully you’ll be close to 12 on the other three when the event ends to minimize dojo offerings.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@mvnla2 What is the best source for mastery points in your opinion other than Events?

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

@mvnla2 – I’ve still got 12 classes to level. I switched to leveling the lowest classes when Rovio announced the Blues event, to maximize whatever mastery I spin, even if it delays when some classes hit M12.

More importantly, I need Set items. M10 to M12 is only +10% – the same as +2 Enchants.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@datguygamer — Read the 1st page for complete details. However, I use SRC exclusively with whatever birds are highest on my priority list.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@mvnla2 Thanks but there’s one thing that I must ask: Sometimes during battle a mastery medal drops randomly for me; how much mastery points is that single medal worth?

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@datguygamer — Also explained on the first page. Depends on which pig drops it.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Oh thanks, I missed that. Thanks and sorry for bothering @mvnla2.

Pointless
    @pointless

@mvnla2 I am missing something here. You say you have >270K snouts from farming SRC and still have 3 birds to bring to M12, with religious dojo visits. Has this always been the case? (Not the snouts, but farming and visits)
    I also did this before bringing all current birds to M12, but never got more the 150K, which dropped significantly (~30K) when I had the last three to go as the dojo offerings became more frequent, obviously cumulating in a single purchase of Savage over and over, bringing him from 9 up to 12. Snouts really don’t matter at our level of progress, and others have also said their accumulation is significant, but wonder if I was just lucky in dojo runs as to have been able to purchase multiple classes each visit?

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@pointless — I won’t claim to have always been religious about farming or visiting the Dojo. My dedication to doing so varies from non-existent to intense. I’ve been playing Epic since it was released, which may explain the large number of snoutlings. My visits to the Dojo seem to be running about average (i.e., 6 snoutling offers per visit on average).

Pointless
    @pointless

@mvnla2 I also have been playing since day one, but perhaps have been more diligent in dojo visits, as I don’t think I’ve ever missed too many in a day, which may explain the difference. I must admit that farming became less important as my classes progressed, as my primaries were already at or near max and I knew I had enough snouts for the others.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@pointless — I’m not farming for snouts, just mastery. You can get a decent amount of mastery from SRC.

dillo
    @dillo

SRC (Star Reef Castle) is an excellent source for both mastery and snouts – I can then use the snouts at the dojo, almost got my Illusionist to lvl 12 after months of grinding (used a couple LCs to boost mastery but mostly training with the Witch and Frost Savage on SRC).

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Mastery Points

Viewing 25 replies - 701 through 725 (of 2,264 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.