Mastery Mystery

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Mastery Mystery

• As you all may know, the “Dangers from the Deep” worldboss event has concluded on Angry Birds Epic and the mastery points have been divied out as usual, but there’s one catch: the levels. My Wizard and Berserker classes both leveled up to 3 as classes should normally be, but my Spies took a BIG jump from level 3 to 15; which boosted The Blues’ health by over 600 points and their attack power by 300, which is cool and freaky at the same time! As much as I love overpowered classes, the game would be too easy and the fun would be lost if I just beat every level in 1 try- where’s the challenge in that?

Viewing 24 replies - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Replies
  • Mechanic Pig
    @christian-cosgrove

@rowdypup I had that before you.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

So what you’re saying is that you want your spies back at Mastery 3?

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

You’ve experienced the glitch that a few others before you have already faced. Since you’ll end up grinding for Mastery anyway, I don’t see why I’d want M3 back on my Spies ;)

Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

I’m just talking for the grater good guys, I’m not mentioning opinions about the glich or anything like that

angryde
    @angryde

@rowdypup I’m sure @datguygamer meant to add an “XD” at the end there… LOL. He has a flat, dry sense of humor… you’ll get used to it!!

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@angryde Most of my acquaintances tell me that I have no sense of humor, let alone a flat one. And no, I didn’t want to add that or mean that “XD” part.

@rowdypup
    What I actually meant was if you are talking about the greater good, then why are you bringing up the “losing the fun” aspect? Those two don’t go together at all in a figure of speech. It’s either this or that.

It’s as if you are sad and/or disappointed to see your classes have such a jump in mastery when most of use actually crave for such a thing to happen. You should consider yourself extremely lucky. You shouldn’t care about the fun and stuff when you are getting such a huge boost in power for free in a freemium happy game.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@datguygamer
    Your humour is not flat. It’s sometimes a bit dark (or as nerds say nowadays, dank), but that’s ok with me :)

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@smwforever45 That I cannot deny actually. I am a fan of dark comedy and I am sure you are making that statement from that WW joke I made a while back. amirite?

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@datguygamer
    I actually didn’t think of that.
    I thought of your general sense of humour and how you express it.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@smwforever45 Well there’s that too.

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

@datguygamer
    Your post about going back to Mastery 3 showed a keen sense of humor. I chuckled. I’m sure they didn’t take it wrong.

@smwforever45

How many nerds do you know? Is it the same word in Germany?

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@dallasreds
    There’s no German word for “dank”. Germans don’t need a German word for it anyway. We’re mixing so much English into our language it’s insane.
    We say “handlen” for “to handle” instead of “bewerkstelligen”.
    We say “Location” for “location” instead of “Ort” or “Szene”.
    We say “Ticket” for “ticket” instead of “Fahrkarte”.
    Etc…

Daniel Nathanson
    @daniel-nathanson

Heheh. Danke fur die dank info ;)

And in my household, all complaints submitted to Rovio shall henceforth and forever be termed ‘Fahrkarten’ :P

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@daniel-nathanson
    I meant ticket as in “ticket for a train or bus”. XD

Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

As much as I love German-English translations and whatnot, we seem to have gone on a tremendous tangent from the Angry Birds Epic Mastery mystery. Wow.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@dallasreds It’s true. I didn’t mean anything wrong. Thanks for the support.

@rowdypup
    Do you use Android or iOS? The glitch seems to affect Android users somewhat more (but it never happened to me *sigh*) than iOS.

angryde
    @angryde

@datguygamer Well, based on your subsequent comment… I’d say your “sense of humor,” such as it is, is most decidedly flat/monochromatic/monotone/”dark.” And I intended no offense with my insinuation of an elided XD – @rowdypup just seemed a trifle vexed. Consider my outrageous presumption officially retracted! “XD” ROFL.

Ed. @daniel-nathanson Then you’ll love the German word/compound for someone who deliberately avoids purchasing a Fahrkarte for a train journey… said person is referred to as a “Schwarzfahrer.” A “black rider”, as it were. XD

Appropriately, one is thereafter “marked for life,” think a giant, red-letter “A”… (in addition to) the establishment of a “file” detailing your outrageous anti-social conduct… hidden somewhere amidst the monstrous machine that is German bureaucracy!

Oh, how I LOVE German + Germans!

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@angryde No offense taken.

Anyways, @rowdypup was correct. We have swayed as much as possible from the mastery topic this was intended to be. This is now a totally different topic. XD

Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

@datguygamer LOL! I play on an iPad Mini and this is the first time I experienced this, but I don’t expect it to be the last :)

BF10
    @bf10

Back on-topic, do you want to revert to mastery 3 spies? Also, hopefully Rovio doesn’t find this cheating.

Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

@bf10 well, no, overpowered classes are spectacular, but at the same time it feels like the game is advancing by itself without me- where’s the fun in that? Kind of a dilemma if you ask me :)

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@rowdypup
    You’d end up having Mastery 15 Spies later in the game anyway… I think you should keep them, this little glitch saves you a TON of grinding work :)

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@rowdypup You know what more overpowered than a M15 Spies? An M15 Treasure Hunter with enchanted Beep! set. XD

Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

Wow. I can’t believe I made an entire thread just so I can be reminded to “make rich of the glitch”…it was still fun learning German though :)

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Mastery Mystery

Viewing 24 replies - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.