Mastery Disadvantage?

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Mastery Disadvantage?

• I started farming for mastery at around level ten, and I managed to get most birds to 4-5 mastery before reaching level 20. I am now level 31 with 6 mastery for every bird, and I was wondering if my stats will be lower than they are for others since I was getting the +10% boost early on.

(In the arena I saw that almost all lower level or equal level players in the arena with similar mastery have much stronger birds than I do. I’ve also tried to auto play SRC since it’s good for snoutlings and mastery, but even with trying the combinations in this thread but I have had much less success than the other players who posted there.)

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Replies
  • Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@adventurer I don’t think you are at an disadvantage since the mastery increases the base stats of the classes and that do not change depending on levels.

The reason that other players are stronger than you might be because of their equipment which ARE weaker the lower level you are when you get them since they do not level up with you. A weapon gotten at level 23 will be weaker than a weapon gotten at level 28 for example.
    This is why it is recommended to not try for Set Items until you are very high leveled, of course if you DO get it be pure chance it is still better than regular items at the same level :-)

Adventurer
    @adventurer

@angryjohnny I only have one set item that I got a couple of days ago (Yang for Matilda), the rest is the latest I can craft from Cave Three or below with three stars (unless the GPM gave me something stronger). I’m glad to hear that it is not because of when I got mastery for my birds, though.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@adventurer — There is a thread on mastery; may have fallen off the first page. Cobalt Plateau Castle is better for pure mastery, and easier if your birds aren’t very high in rank.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Mastery Disadvantage?

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.