Master Leagues

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Master Leagues

• @hank

I’ve lately noticed a lot of players with high star levels, never mind their bird card levels, and way more gold medals than silver or bronze. As a suggestion, we need Master Leagues like we have Elder Cards, so that top players can compete, not just win.
    Star levels matter more than bird card levels
    The Diamond League is too easy for them, methinks. My star level is currently 51 with all bird cards Elder Bronze.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replies
  • cognitive
    @cognitive

Agreed. Diamond League is like Ohio State (or your favorite) Football competing in the local High School football tournament.

Mancala Parakin
    @mancala-parakin

@cognitive Well, since you can bring your maxed-out deck of Elder Amethyst, soon to be Elder Diamond, cards into the Arena with a star level of 51, but are less likely to win a medal than someone with much lower cards and a star level of 80, it’s, IMO, like the wealthiest high school team playing against the poorest NFL team, specifically.

cognitive
    @cognitive

It depends if the rankings and birds were paid for via real dollars or not. Today I did 2 7-streaks against much better feathered opponents and won out because they were simply not good (bought their way?).

Mancala Parakin
    @mancala-parakin

@cognitive I had a 30-game win streak for the exact same reason. Plus, none of my opponents brought any spells! Not even a Blizzard!

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Master Leagues

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.