Map Golden Pig Disappear?

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Map Golden Pig Disappear?

• After upgrade to 1.0.8, we have a new cloud pig to gain lucky coins. However, I can’t find the daily golden pig on the map today. Is it replaced by cloud pig?

Viewing 16 replies - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Replies
  • trishohara
    @trishohara

Does one still get gold coins? I only had resources in the chest

Lancelot
    @lancelot

Unfortunately, the free draw of golden pig machine after watching a video is also removed. In the past couple weeks, I drew twice everyday, and now it’s gone!

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

@TrishOhara After you spin the wheel and go back to the main map,you’ll get your Lucky Coins:
    • 1 for Day 1, …, 7 for Day 7
    • +1 for connecting to Facebook

@lancelot
    It’s still there, just on a more rigorous timer.

Lancelot
    @lancelot

@amslimfordy Pretty sure that free draw was gone. Haven’t seen it in the past 5 days.

I mean the free draw after watching a video, not the free roll on friend’s golden pig machine. The latter is working.

Woods
    @chiiyuen0109

I’m pretty sure its still there. I just had a free draw yesterday.

breezi
    @breezi

Hey guys, I’m having some trouble. The cloud pig disappears!…I’ve made 3 different accounts to try to start over in case its a glitch and every time it disappears around week 1 or 2?? The longest its ever lasted was mid week 4. Idk what I’m doing wrong?….then the g-pig machine, the daily free spin from going to s friends, it disappears after 2-4 times. Idk if it’s a glitch or maybe I’m doing something wrong or if it’s supposed to go away?…..thank guys—-aubree

burbman
    @burbman

I think the free roll with video view is based on Rovio finding current sponsor for it. Originally was just Rovio Games, but now seems to have more movie trailers.

No sponsor = no video = no free roll.

Also seeing more uses for the video viewer, increased health and attack for a level, free potions, etc. This must be something they can modify without updates due to the required internet connection to play.

breezi
    @breezi

I just don’t know where the daily free spin you get from visiting a friend went? Same with the cloud pig? It’s just vanished every time on every account. I’d start all over because I thought maybe it just had a little glitch but it happened every time at various points in the game and various stamp card progress?? Not sure what’s up with that. Its a really really fun game though.

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

It still exists. It’s once per day, and a day resets around 8pm ET

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@AMSlimfordy — Does the daily pig normally reset to day 1 after you’ve reached 7? I thought it would stay at 7. It’s done this twice now. The first time I thought it was because I finally signed in to my Rovio account, but there’s no excuse this time.

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

It goes on to the next card, starting at Day 1.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@AMSlimfordy — Thanks for letting me know. But what are the cards good for?

Lancelot
    @lancelot

@amslimford Yes, the cloud pig is there and reset daily at 8am Singapore time. But how about the free roll with video? This is done in own golden pig machine, not from any friends.I don’t have it since the release of 1.0.8.

Woods
    @chiiyuen0109

@lancelot As said above, it appears rarely. If you’re really into the Free Roll thing, you may try tapping it every time you go to your nest.

@mvnla2
    The cards currently have no uses.

Angry Birds
    @chanj25

What does cloud pig look like

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Map Golden Pig Disappear?

Viewing 16 replies - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.