Making the Arena fair

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Making the Arena fair

• I’m sure I can’t be the only one who is cheesed off with ‘opponents’ using all their birds AND THEN GETTING 3 MORE BEFORE YOU’VE USED ALL YOUR BIRDS?
    To make it totally fair, remove the ‘buy 3 more birds’ function so everyone ONLY gets the 5 birds, any they gain via the meter & whatever spells they choose.
    Oh, and rather than kicking you in the teeth by letting you think you’re winning and then suddenly the opposing score increasing my a few million, show the opposing score at the start so you know what you need to aim to beat!

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Replies
  • RizDub
    @rizdub

I, too, think the “3 more birds” function in the Arena really messed up the playing field. It should be removed.

However, I personally don’t think we need to see your opponent’s score at the very beginning of the level. But I do think the way we see it could be improved. Right now it’s based on the number of birds you’ve flung; I think it ought to be based on the room you’re in. You could complete a room in one bird that took your opponent three birds to clear, and I think that kind of messes with your perception a little.

@hank

DJLarryt
    @djlarryt

You’re not playing a live opponent anyway so the ‘3 more bird’ option essentially just gets you an opportunity to advance above the static already-placed score of your opponent. It’s a one-time thing for then-and-there and allows you to potentially make a win, so frankly I see nothing wrong with it.

Mark Melton
    @mark-melton

I have had an opponent beat by 2-3 million points by room 3 and in 4th room etc. With scores like mine 6 mil. to his 2 mil. then wham! His ricking score jumped 10mil when he was out of birds early..if anyone says that can’t happen phooey! Some little whiz kids have figured out a hack code or something.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Making the Arena fair

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.