Major bug – focus back to level 1 after finishing King Pig Panic

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Major bug – focus back to level 1 after finishing King Pig Panic

• Never had this before but occurs twice since update yesterday morning. When I finish killing the king pig and after all the rewards, I find the screen is now over level 1. Moving the screen to the right will get me that symbol to allow me to go to where I am, level 1.

This may not sound like a huge deal to some people but it takes a while for us who are chasing the new levels at the end as soon as they come out. Until then lots of screen scrolling… 30 seconds to get back to level 900.

Please fix.

Viewing 16 replies - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Replies
  • Brian
    @bsj72380

I am having the same problem. That is a whole bunch of swiping to get back to where you were.

I have put a request into [email protected].

dpage
    @dpage

Better still, can they try putting in a progress box or something like that, which you can click to get to whatever episode (section)? This would be much more efficient to replay earlier levels as well…

Spike Wick
    @scgaljlw2007

Had the same happen to me today .

Angry Beaver
    @sambeaver

Yeah, it’s annoying.

Katydid
    @katydid

Since the last update mine starts on level 1. It is a major pain. Just once I would love to get an update without a new glitch.

I’m not holding my breath!

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

This bug is annoying

Nevermind
    @deaftalk

Been happening to me since the big Christmas update–Welcome to the club!

bossywings
    @bossywings

When you have completed the KPP and got your rewards – don´t press “Next”. Just force-quit the game. That did the trick for me. Got the trick from Jon S.

johnAB2
    @john-john-brandenburg

I received after 7 days finally a response from support.
    They asked me to give an example by means of a screenshot, and if I could explain step by step what I was doing when it happened.

I asked if this problem was known to him, he told to have no idea.

But now I read here that this problem is well known.

Thanks Rovio, great support, fckng eshol

tiger
    @lynb

That is I completed level 280 for the second time to get to 281

Epic Buttstomp
    @hubert-lo

Force quit the game could be a bad idea. Finished KPP yesterday after few tries and did the Force Quit. None of the rewards showed up and I cannot retry again…..

bossywings
    @bossywings

@hubert-lo

When you have completed the KPP you get the rewards. Then you press “Next” and directly after you force quit the game. Haven´t failed me yet. But you have to force quit AFTER you have got the rewards and pressed “Next”.

Soren Hecht
    @sorenhecht

Then you press “Next” and directly after you force quit the game.

Before pressing Next, but after getting the rewards (IoS).

Looks like it’s happening to everybody. Suppose it’ll be fixed in the march update?

TestUser23
    @testuser23

I’ve complained to Rovio several times about this. I’m on level 891, as I write…that’s a lot of scrolling!

Birdy Thrower
    @birdythrower

I have also complained to them and this still ain’t been fixed, despite an update or two. Its very poor service.

Brian
    @bsj72380

This finally appears to be fixed. I completed the King Pig Challenge this morning and my position on the map remained the same.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Major bug – focus back to level 1 after finishing King Pig Panic

Viewing 16 replies - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.