Lucky Coins / Snoutlings / Friendship

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Lucky Coins / Snoutlings / Friendship

• How many Lucky Coins, Snoutlings and Friendship Essence Coins you got at this stage?
    Level 41
    906 stars – 231 Mastery Ranks – 38 Stamp Cards
    480 LC
    132,000 Snoutlings
    539 FE

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Replies
  • MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@joeyba — Wow, that’s a pretty impressive total!
    My numbers are
    Level 41
    906 stars — 237 mastery ranks — 37 stamp cards
    173 LC
    49,905 snoutlings
    641 FE
    I was as high as 90K snoutlings, but then I backed off on farming mastery and snoutlings. Will have to get back to it.
    I am using LC to do the rainbow riot in the hopes of getting the remaining level 41 set items.
    Might also be interesting to see how many / what level set items everyone has.

Joey
    @joeyba

@mvnla2 I agree about Set items, but the thing is we do not know what level they are! or do we?
    I’m still missing lots of Set Items and frankly it’s frustrating to get them

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@joeyba @Dr_Ishmael posted a formula for determining level of set items from their strength / health:

Golden Pig Machine

dr_ishmael
    @dr_ishmael

@joeyba @mvnla2 The one linked is only for Red’s and Matilda’s weapons. I also have one for Bomb’s and the Blues’ weapons (elsewhere in the same thread), but all the other bird/type combinations have too little data to come up with a definite formula.

A lot of users have already contributed data on their set items, and I’ve been compiling it into this table. If you have set items with a stat value that isn’t there, just post them here and I should be able to fit them in.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@joeyba — This forum gave me the incentive to check the status of my set items, which I haven’t done for a while. I was pleasantly surprised:
    I have complete sets of everything.
    All my set items are level 41, except for 2:
    Candy Chain is level 33
    Chronometer is level 36
    I wonder how many months and LC it will take me to get those 2 to level 41. Maybe I should wait until they increase the top level. There isn’t all that much incentive to get them unless you are seriously playing the arena, and I’m not sure I would prefer them anyway. Also, now that I’ve gotten into the steel league, it is not clear that I want to spend the effort (time) and resources to go further.

Joey
    @joeyba

@mvnla2 i totally agree!
    actually i hate Leagues and I just play them when im free. but stopped long ago competing to get higher.. not my aim anymore!
    This is why, although im missing lots of Set Items, im not interested to get them, because i finished mainly the game, and waiting for the new update!
    All I’m doing now is trying to get all the mastery ranks! Im currently at 231 and wanna reach 250 soon.
    My effort i’m putting it in Transformers! loving the game, although a bit slow..

Anonymous

I’m at:

Level 41
    906 Stars – 189 Mastery Ranks – 20 Stamp Cards
    154 Lucky Coins
    11 Snoutlings
    637 Friendship Essence

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

Mine:

Level 41
    906 stars – 250 Mastery Ranks – 37 Stamp Cards
    662 Lucky Coins
    174,116 Snoutlings
    2,027 Friendship Essences

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Lucky Coins / Snoutlings / Friendship

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.