Lucky Coins and Exclusive classes

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Lucky Coins and Exclusive classes

• The title says it all. Here are my questions for you guys:
    1. Which should I spend LCs on first?
    => Golden Pig Machine (Rolled for the Watch a Video free roll and ended up with an empty bar again.. Grr!)
    => Master Units

I have all potion blueprints, headgear and all my birds are Elite. Which should I spend on?
    2. Is the Summer Sale still on if i download Epic on Android? And if it is, is it worth it to sync and unsync?
    3. How to get the Ronin?! It is TOTALLY hard to get!

Viewing 14 replies - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Replies
  • wolkenwand
    @wolkenwand

1. I prefer spend the money on master unit.
    2. Summer sale is already over.
    3. I dont know how to get ronin, but sometime mighty eagle mercenaries have ronin and you can hire him for one battle.

Rhino
    @rhinofreak

WHAT IS RONIN?!?!?!?! SOMEONE TELL ME.

And do you have Golden Chilli or Couldron updated? Do that first and then go for Master classes (my opinion).

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

Ronin is an exclusive class for Android systems. There is no way to “get” it, it is simply given.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

My first choice is master classes. Just got my first one.
    I regret spending LC on Golden Pig rolls. Wastes a lot of coins and even the set items you get may not be that good, unless you are already level 29 (or 41 if so lucky). I have the golden chili, which I think is worthwhile, at least earlier in the game, but don’t see the point of the upgraded cauldron and anvil, unless you don’t have facebook friends.

Rhino
    @rhinofreak

@amslimfordy Can you give me a link to a topic where those are discussed?
    And which classes for example?
    Many thanks and sorry for offtopic

KillerKea
    @killerkea

I don’t have any Facebook friends and I don’t see any good reason to upgrade the anvil or cauldron even if it is on sale for 90 LC. The cauldron is more useful than the anvil because you will eventually be using only set and pig items and if you play long enough you’ll be using only set items.

You should never buy spins on the Pig Machine unless you are the maximum level and do it only during rainbow riot.

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

A few days before the launch of AB Epic Angry Birds Japan tweeted about the Ronin class. To get it, you had to go to the Japanese version of the AB Epic website, enter your email and after some time get an email with a code that unlocks the Ronin class. However, the launch of AB Epic ended the Ronin class giveaway.

Sir Falcon
    @flying-falcon

Aww that’s sad…. Please @slim tell Rovio to let the Ronin and Archmage be for everyone… Willing to pay in ANY form (IAP, LC, Snouts, Forge, or Essence) even at a VERY high price.

redbird
    @redbird456

The Ronin is just a slightly stronger version of the knight. You can only get the Ronin in the Japanese version of AB Epic now :(

Sir Falcon
    @flying-falcon

@redbird456 Really? How?

DH Kim
    @dh-kim

Ronin is perfectly not able to be obtained now. The event was over 3 months ago; sadly it’s better to forget now.

redbird
    @redbird456

You had to pre-register at the pre-registration event at Japan. The Ronin was just a way to get more people in Japan to play AB Epic.

Sir Falcon
    @flying-falcon

WHAT?! I CANNOT GET THESE CLASSES?! ROVIO IS UNFAIR!!!!

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Lucky Coins and Exclusive classes

Viewing 14 replies - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.