Lucky Coin Total

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Lucky Coin Total

• Quick question: how many lucky coins do you need to buy all the items that require them (other than using the GPM)?

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Replies
  • Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

Do you count the Friends Gates also that takes LCs if you do not have connected to Facebook? Some of the items are behind those gates.

Grumpy Cat
    @inimical

Discounting friendship gates and special potions, OTOH you will need:

Golden Chili: 125
    Gold Cauldron/Anvil: 125*2
    Diamond Cauldron/Anvil: 700*2
    Paladin: 60
    Bard: 95
    Skulkers: 150
    Sea Doge: 275
    Thunderbird: 275

Total: 2630

You will probably not spend LC on Cauldrons/Anvils, since you could always spend more time farming. You’ll still need 980 LC for the rest.

E: Misremembered chili price, fixed.

ToothGnasher
    @toothgnasher

Golden Chili is the best upgrade to get… it usually goes on sale shortly after you start the game (75 LC if I remember correctly)… That’s the time to buy your LCs, IMHO.

Don’t bother with the cauldron or forge (anvil) updates… it’s cheaper (and sometimes more effective) to re-craft items from materials, and you can always spin again with Friendship essence. Toward the end when your birds are powerful you will WANT to be able to forge weak weapons. Besides, what you get from the Golden Pig Machine will be generally as good or better than what you can forge.

(Sorry, took three re-edits to correct the spelling…)

Tman
    @tman

Golden Chilli makes even more sense with PVP battles. If you go first, and use Chuck, you can KO some friends birds in one shot.

TriPolar
    @tripolar

I’m not sure if this is a windows phone thing (or if it goes across the platforms’), the golden chilli is free and just appears in the nest.

I recently started a new game from scratch and it was there. If not from the start then very early on. I remember thinking that I had to buy it & being surprised that every game started with it being full. I was a level 2 or 3 at that point… It was before I rescued Chuck.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Lucky Coin Total

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.