Lost save game after uninstall

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Lost save game after uninstall

• Hi,can someone please help me i accidentally uninstalled AB2 and lost all my progress and i dont have facebook account so i cant retrieve it, is it possible that someone send me savegame file? I was around level 73? samsung galaxy core Android 4.1.2 latest AB2 update i think. Thank you.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replies
  • Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@gocg Nope, can’t help you there. You’re just gonna have to start over, which isn’t a big deal considering there are 560 levels total and you can reach level 73 relatively quickly. And this time connect your game to Facebook – it’s the only way to sync your progress. You don’t have to use your real name to create a Facebook account, you can use a gaming nickname or something.

Aeshna
    @aeshna

edited…. My maths was wrong!

CaptSternn
    @captsternn

Back up your device often. I back up mine through iTunes (iPhone). Had the same issue when one of the updates came out a while back and crashed the game. Somebody suggested uninstalling and reinstalling, lost everything. But I had just backed the device up a couple of days prior and got most everything back. Considering that was when I finished level 500 I would have lost a whole lot.

gocg
    @gocg

Thank you very much for replies but i think is possible for someone to access save game files trough ES file explorer on android and share the progress to help people who lost theirs and save them a lot of trouble. Similar to downloading save game files for PC games.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Lost save game after uninstall

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.