Loophole closed

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Loophole closed

• So the loophole that existed that let you use a class you didn’t own has been closed. It didn’t give any advantage since the bird was level one, but it let you fight with Thunderbird or Sea Dog for example. Well not any more. I borrowed Thunderbird once tonight and then it wouldn’t let me battle until I changed class. So if a high cost bird is an objective, kiss completing it goodbye until you can save up or spend real money.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Replies
  • MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

So who says Rovio doesn’t pay close attention to this forum? They obviously keep careful track of all the useful loopholes we find and close them quickly, while ignoring our complaints about the ghosts, because they benefit Rovio.

HarleyM
    @harleym

Didn’t this loophole have the side effect of ruining your game if you logged out with the hat still on? And as I pointed out before, I really don’t think the ghosts are *necessarily* harmful. I strongly suspect the reason I’m doing so well in my league right now is due to the presence of several ghosts from lower leagues.

That being said, they probably do monitor them loosely for exploits. But even those haven’t always been fixed, at least not quickly.

laura118b
    @laura118b

Yes it did screw up the game if you logged out with the hat on, which is how I think they tracked it down.

It was strange though that it let me fight one battle but no more. And it didn’t fix the part where you can crash the game, you can still put the hat on, you just can’t use it.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Loophole closed

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.