Looking for an active clan

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Looking for an active clan

Viewing 16 replies - 26 through 41 (of 41 total)
  • Replies
  • Heather Bird
    @heatherbird

Looking for Active Players who want to help grow a clan. #122933 TATTON I just became co-Leader and non players will be kicked off, so check often if you see it is full. Or reply here.

Birdy Thrower
    @birdythrower

Plan B are a clan formed from a couple of smaller clans. We now have a few openings after we brought in a three points per game rule. Its the only rule we have other than to take part. If your looking for a change of clan, try “Plan B” #87240

new
    @ravenflocker

Messi#10 is looking for active players.

PhoenixH
    @phoenixh

I am an active player, flock pt 418 and I am looking for a friendly, active clan. If you have space “zoom” would like to tryout.

Birdy2018
    @birdy2018

JAYLAY #22275 open to active players FP300+ preferable

Heather Bird
    @heatherbird

Looking for Active Players FP of 200+ we are still growing but we are on our way to Amethyst fast #122933 TATTON.

Looking for daily players and we only ask you get at least 1 point in every clan game and show up to battle. Due to clan jumpers you must put in a request please, response is within 4-7 hrs if spot is open. New players who don’t play get kicked ASAP. Friendly chats, no drama.

Heather Bird
    @heatherbird

Zoom on over we have 1 open spot :) #122933 TATTON

RedSignals
    @redsignals

Hi, @phoenixh. I’m part of an active clan that has recently lost some members and wants to build our way back to Amethyst (we’re very close). We ask members to commit to 3 points on one-day challenges, 6 points on the longer ones, with the flexibility to opt out of any challenge. We have about 30 members currently, all daily players. Please send a friend request if you’d like to learn more.

Gary
    @gary69

<p style=”text-align: center;”>PhoenixH,</p>

I represent SOUR KUSH, clan #8624. We are looking for some daily active members to join us. We kicked all the inactives & currently 100% participation in battles and events.

We would like to welcome you and any other active players to join us. No requirements but we prefer either a FP over 250 or someone working on raising their FP…

Contact me with any questions you may have.

Gary, SOUR KUSH #8624

stevedave9
    @stevedave9

Just started clan stevedave9, #129912 because other clans I was in never entered battles. Open clan and just looking for players so we can battle. No rules until it fills up and then only that you participate on free entries.

Inigo Montoya
    @inigomontoya

@birdythunder @tricky-goose @notti-eddy @ekkie @nas76 @phoenixh and any other active players looking for a Clan to join, I’m coleader of Clan Targaryen and we recently kicked a few inactive members making room for you if you’re interested. We’re an Open Clan, currently Azure but rising fast and winning our Clan Battles, so please check us out at Clan Targaryen #76127 (and if you find we’ve filled up please repost here and we’ll see what we can do.)

Inigo Montoya
    @inigomontoya

Does anyone know a way other than through these topics to recruit new members?

Heather Bird
    @heatherbird

We BATTLE in 6 mins looking for FP 200+ team TATTON #122933 request to join, see if you like us

Heather Bird
    @heatherbird

Facebook has 3 pages…

Lobe
    @grinch

Diamond/Amethys clan looking for new

members. Please contact [email protected] for info!

Bexologin
    @anke

Hello, we are looking for clan members or clan fusion #der Norden 25552.

Please join or contact me if you are interessted. We have players 64fp-431fp. Enjoy the sun.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Looking for an active clan

Viewing 16 replies - 26 through 41 (of 41 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.