looking For Active Event Clan

Home Forums Angry Birds Evolution Forum looking For Active Event Clan

Viewing 5 replies - 26 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Replies
  • Annem302
    @annem302

@angelkitty – as you can see, we’re full.  We can make room for him, absolutely, as we have a couple of players who aren’t participating.  I’d like to get some consensus on which person to let go from the other leaders (we tend to run the clan together), so give us an hour or so.  Tell Chaddy we’d love to have him – we just need a little time before we can issue the invite!

Annem302
    @annem302

@angelkitty – Tell your husband he has a clan invitation from us waiting for him!  Welcome Chaddy!

Annem302
    @annem302

@angelkitty – I sent you a friend request for this site because now that you and Chaddy are both clan members, we want to get you set up on either our private discord server or our private Facebook page.  Clan chat is unreliable at best, so we use additional ways to communicate with everyone, share game tricks and tips, etc.

Discord is a gaming app for your phone or tablet that allows for better communication. You can also use it on your pc or mac. https://discordapp.com/ On a phone or tablet, download the app. On a computer, I would bookmark it. If you decide you want to join discord, let me know.  I’ll send you the link to our private server via clan chat or here.

We also have a private FB page for ABE Nesters. If you will let me know your email addresses, I’ll set you up on that page.

And again, welcome to ABE Nesters!

Angelkitty
    @angelkitty

@annem302 Hi! we have discord as we are avid pc gamers ( In a clan for csgo in a tournament at the moment) so yes please I would like to get the discord link to your channel and the link for the facebook as well. Thank you so much. Have a great day! :)

QuarterPrice
    @quarterprice

My in game name is QuarterPrice, I play daily, my team power is 20,564, I have 5 5* birds, and my highest ranked is 1,900, if you have any inactive players I’d appreciate an invite a lot

Home Forums Angry Birds Evolution Forum looking For Active Event Clan

Viewing 5 replies - 26 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.