Looking for active event clan.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Looking for active event clan.

• Read the Title

<Taken>

Viewing 13 replies - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Replies
  • Jai McGraw
    @jai-mcgraw

@raizir  I do not care about an individual’s flock or bird power.  That goes up with game play and experience.  What I do care about is that the player contributes.  Not playing or a consistent 1 point per event will get someone kicked from my clan.  If you are willing to give at least 3 points (6 for 5 day events), and do so consistently, then you are welcome to join my group.  The clan name is “SERIOUS PLAYERS” #38261.

MaxStar
    @maxstar

@raizir You were kicked due to your poor scoring performance, not because of your bird power. We have several clan members who have lower bird power than yours and regularly contribute 6-8 points per challenge. Get your facts straight before spreading lies.

Raizir
    @raizir

Ok,

1. I missed ONE event, (and by accident, mind you,) and that warranted my average event score to drop.

2. I scored 3 points per event, which was the requirement per event.

3. Since my birds were in the elder card tier, I was unable to beat my previous high score and contribute further to the clan battle

4. I was unable to improve my average event score since I was kicked before I could raise it via clan event.

Jai McGraw
    @jai-mcgraw

@maxstar  Thanks for the heads-up.

@raizir
      I will give you a chance in my clan.  With that being said, if you are only going to give 3 points for every challenge (minimum effort), this might not be the best group for you.  Yes, we do have a few that have given 1 point in the current event, but these players have given 30+ in the past, and very recently.  I do not mind if they take a break.  I also have a player that is working and will be out of cell/wireless range capability in a remote area for a few days, and 2 that are sick (1 with flu-type and 1 that just had wrist surgery).  They get passes, but all have contributed.

If what @maxstar has stated is indeed true, this might not be the best fit.  I have set a minimum (which is 6 for a 550 point, 5 day event) and have no worries that we as a group will hit the 550 points.  That doesn’t mean that the minimum is all that I want to see for every event.  The person that I kicked right before you, was a consistent 1-pointer that also pushed others to score more.

I am keeping an open mind, but make sure you contribute.  Consistent minimal effort does not cut it.  It is unfair to the rest of the clan.

Raizir
    @raizir

Ok, I’ll take that into account,

The only problem is that I’m a f2p player (which are always getting screwed over by Rovio), getting 3 points is risky, getting more than 3 points is even riskier, especially since we can’t bring spells into clan events / battles.

Jai McGraw
    @jai-mcgraw

@raizir  I understood, but not to sound mean or condescending, but that is not a concern to me.  Frankly…that’s great if you choose to not pay, but I do have issues with those that try to freeload at the expense of others.  I am not saying that you are or are not, but when I consistently see that a player only plays the 1 point, and is not willing to pay the 20 + 40 gems (60 total to attempt to get 3 and 6 points respectively), I perceive that as freeloading.  Those are the players that will get kicked.

It is unfair for someone to only contribute 1 point (or not much more) to get the same rewards as someone who contributes 30 plus points (and spends 600+ gems in the process).  We have a good team that usually rotates who gives big points in a given event.

If you want to be a free player, that is fine.  No issues on my end.  BUT…do not try to reap the rewards at the expense of others.  That is freeloading, which will NOT be tolerated.

Again, I am not saying this is the case with you, but this is the perception that I am getting.  Please feel free to prove me wrong.

MaxStar
    @maxstar

@raizir  The reason why shouldn’t score only 3 points (especially in 550 points event) is not only because it’s not fair to all other players, but also because you’ll eventually miss an event or do poorly in the clan battle and your average will drop below what’s acceptable. We also always look the clan’t activity screen and we never saw you complete an arena win streak either. I am glad you found a new clan and we wish you well.

Good points @jai-mcgraw!

desperados
    @serkann

yeah lol for long events taking only 1 point and sitting like that till the event ends means you have no respect to the other players who play again again to get those events completed…clan system is not good and it’s a gem eater but without excuse 1 point players should not bother playing in clan games…i’ve been playing in 20 different clans and we’re the leaders in my native clan so far i’ve seen lots of players those are abusing other player’s effort by just getting 1 point or by not playing once at all…in my native clan there were 20 players they’ve been getting 1 point all the time for more than a week i kicked them all and left my native clan for now.

Jai McGraw
    @jai-mcgraw

You are no better.  For the 1/2 day that you were in my clan (and I say “my” clan because I am the one that paid gems to create it, so it is mine), you played, shot up to 1st place, then chose to leave, taking your points with you and practically screwing the rest of us in the process before the event was over.  So much for being a team player.  Fortunately, the rest of the clan is a great group of players and individuals that made up the points.  It was an open clan for anyone to join, but you are the reason that I closed it.

desperados
    @serkann

hehe you are one big mouth says those all don’t take this game so seriously…go show your narcissistic babbling skills to someone else, i won’t waste my breath to argue with you as it’s clearly obvious you are not mature enough :) i don’t like those kind of leaders like you who thinks they control everything you can’t force players to play in your clan forever…i always do the clan jumping with other clans and i visit my native clan time by time so it’s none of your business to try cut me wise while you’ve no difference than the other it’s funny i hurt you so deep…and you are liar i got the first place but the clan was already winning the event so your didn’t lose the event because i left you already won that event after i left because there was enough points to win it so next time try to be a honest person.

Raizir
    @raizir

@maxstar

wait… so those people weren’t just finishing those arena streaks fo’ shizzles?

Max Eagles
    @max-eagles

Looking for a fun loving family Clan? Then join the Flocker Family the most Cooperative Clan you have ever met. we are active 24/7 and finish all challenges on time! we are accepting anyone who wants to join the Clan. must serious players to join in and dedicate to help all members. Join the Flocker Family on Angry Birds 2 and earn awesome rewards and meet new friends!  Flocker Family will welcome you as a family!

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Looking for active event clan.

Viewing 13 replies - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.