Looking for active clan

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Looking for active clan

• Hi,

I’m looking for an active clan that are willing to take me. My flock power is only 30 since I only started playing this game 2 days ago but I’m very active. I may not contribute to clan battles a lot yet but I’ll try my best. I joined couple clans but they were all inactive so I’m looking for an active clan where I can have fun. Thanks :)

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Replies
  • Although I’m currently the only member of my clan, my clan is active, and I need members. I can’t guarantee that I will be playing every day, though, because sometimes I’m too busy, but I do try to play whenever possible. My clan is called Ninja Power Birds. You may have to search for the name if you can’t find it easily. Anyway, good luck and I hope you join my clan.

Mike
    @mikelandau

My clan is Modern Times #7029.  We have 38 members right now and you are welcome to join.

Ngg
    @ngg71

Join ours.. we are kicking but : Cumbia Cafe

Jacobkordes
    @jacobkordes

Hello

We are looking for players to join our Angry Birds Clan!

Our Clan is Open and free to join!

Join our Clan – Angry People

Clan # 15529

Higher ranks and active players receive co-leader status!

Please join and help us kick some battles butts!

Angry People

SLAYER
    @robm1313

Hello, I’m the leader and founder of the clan Slayer. If you’re open to joining a clan, if yours isn’t working out, we’d be happy to have you in SLAYER. I recently kicked out 28 members of the 50 we had who simply stopped contributing to the clan. 9 new members joined. Hopefully all are serious players, but time will tell.

So think about it if your clan is still empty. As long as there is an opening, you’re more than welcome. My members are very eager to start thrashing in the next clan battle, hopefully this week and I know they are happy to have serious players in the clan that will play and bury the other  clans.

Slayer – ID# 7974

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Looking for active clan

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.