Lone Red Team

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Lone Red Team

Viewing 25 replies - 126 through 150 (of 152 total)
  • Replies
  • Anonymous

@dallasreds
    The beer always helps, and yet also always hurts. :)

@bubbley

I think you’re being a little hard on yourself. This game throws so many curveballs… I mean, seriously, I don’t think there’s a single one of us that could have navigated all the various bugs over the years without these forums.

Anonymous

@smwforever45
    That was the post of the month, bar none. I’m dying over here!

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@poptimus
    My entertainer skills are rather low, glad I still made you laugh :-)

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

@smwforever45
    While reading your synopsis I actually laughed out loud. I don’t do that enough. Well done my friend.

@bubbley
    I think I was the last person in the loop to understand.
    Re: Punch definition. Do you want to hit me OR are you referring to the stuff people drink at weddings? (Sometimes w alcohol)

Or are you referring to punching Fortran cards? I’m kinda slow…

@poptimus I thought you did this on purpose to ENHANCE the thread. I am very happy for you that you got your progress back!

Anonymous

@dallasreds
    In hindsight, I totally would’ve!

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

He is part of a multi bird team now. At least in the Elite Tricksters event.
    ABN-LONEREDTEAM. He is currently in first place on my board.

angryde
    @angryde

Back again!

“Help me, Jebus!”

XD

lonered.jpg

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

@angryde

Poor fella. After all of his appearances he can’t rise above power level 16.
    You have to admire his persistence.
    Early in the week I ran into him twice in 5 matches.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@angryde something strange I have never logged out of this. I can reply here but I in the cheaters season 8 thread I am told I must be logged in. Any way I also reported SS. I don’t understand what is going on but I can’t use that thread.
    I am not happy!

metztli013
    @metztli013

Awww, yay! I haven’t seen him in so long!

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@dallasreds you have vanished from my friends list but this poor little fellow appeared out of the blue. Have you resorted to reincarnation?

IMG_1715.PNG

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

@bubbley
    I can see you on my friend’s list. “I’m not dead yet!”

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@bubbley @dallasreds
    Yup, same on my side. I believe that’s the same FB glitch @mighty-red-1 has been talking about (who is also still an L1 Knight).

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

@smwforever45
    Wait a minute. Back up and explain to me in small words what you are talking about.
    And Are you not seeing me either? Out of the blue I was not able to connect to FB since the last update. I found an old post that said to log out of Rovio. Log in to FB and then log back into Rovio and it worked. I missed several days of FEs because of it.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@dallasreds
    Pictures tell more than a thousand words, as the Germans say…
    This is your current Nest as it is shown to me. Blank name, no avatar, and all to see is a lone Level 1 Knight.

And Mighty Red is suffering from exactly the same.

Can you see me on your friend list??? Maybe you need to clear a level before anything shows up?

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

Your nest and others look fine.
    In your pic It looks like I have become ….. piggy McCool.
    Or I am in hyperspace.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@dallasreds I have rechecked my list you are the only one who has disappeared. Your nest looks exactly as @smwforever45 has shown. Yes you in your new life you are Piggy McCool. Is this a yet another ploy to reduce FE contributions? Well I am about to take the little chap into battle. Have no fear I will protect him. Let me know if you get FE otherwise it will disappear into the fourth dimension.

Edit: just discovered I have to wait a while. Did you already get some from me? I borrowed him a little over 8 hours ago.

Edit: wow is he courageous and what chivalry. You never saw the like. Glad he is on my side!

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@dallasreds you have reappeared but at level 1. You have a name you have asked for FE TWICE. I have responded. I have borrowed. What has happened?

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@bubbley
    I too noticed it.
    He has been on Level 1 for a while, due to a Facebook connection glitch. Now the name and the avatar are back but not yet for the rest.

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

@bubbley @smwforever45
    For almost 2 weeks I have been unable to see any friends in UnEpic. If I go to FB, all my friends are still there. Of course I have received NO FE during this time. When I sign in to Rovio everyone but Piggy Pick Your Nose is gone. I even tried asking for FE before login to Rovio but it didn’t work. Rovio responded w 2 suggestions. One was deleting FB AND EPIC but it didn’t work. They said to reply back if I still had problems so I did. Haven’t heard back yet. I have almost lost ALL of my sense of humor. You will never know how many hours I have spent trying to think of something else to try. I have tried it all. I may have played my last match…….. I have seen the error “Facebook Login Unsuccessful” about 300 times. Oh well.

ShapokoManbeast
    @shapokomanbeast

@dallasreds

Sorry about your plight, your frustrations are understandable??

Gabee1611
    @gabe-nestor

@dallasreds Have you tried deleting your Epic info from Facebook?

Pointless
    @pointless

@dallasreds please don’t lose the humour, it is essential in all of this (but I suspect it is inbred and not going anywhere).

Same for me in terms of your profile, and the double FE request. What is going on?

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@dallasreds yesterday was the first time I received requests from you for a long time. Did you not receive my response even?

Have you actually lost your level or is that just what we see?

I feel so bad but I can offer no advice. I don’t know what you can do.

angryde
    @angryde

@dallasreds Dude… “I’m a sad Panda” :-( YOU can’t lose your sense of humour; perhaps circumstantially misplaced..!? Damn Rovio.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Lone Red Team

Viewing 25 replies - 126 through 150 (of 152 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.