Lone Red Team

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Lone Red Team

Viewing 25 replies - 101 through 125 (of 152 total)
  • Replies
  • RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Today I met lone Matilda – and a 2-bird team.

angryde
    @angryde

Today I could borrow Lone_Red… Yay!

Lone_Red.jpg

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@angryde
    Woah WTF? Who was that? XD Did someone decide to restart the game because they can’t access their save file anymore? Did they accidentally link their fresh new game to FB?

angryde
    @angryde

@smwforever45 I know, right!?! XD I have no idea what’s going on… but my FB friends’ pages are all messed-up. RED-16 was was at the bottom of the list with McCool & Pigiana & that other useless pig…

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@angryde
    Maybe he’s a new free ally for everyone?!? :D

Anonymous

@smwforever45 @angryde
    Could be me. I’m a victim of the new update, and I did log into facebook at one point after a reinstall.

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

@angryde @smwforever45
    While grinding in CC 4-5 I was offered RED16 yesterday also. It was kinda of creepy… Power level 4. No name 1 star just like yours.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Sorry to say, @poptimus, you’ve been indeed hit by the reset. :(

Anonymous

@smwforever45
    I shouldn’t be worried that I’ll have lost ALL my progress when I am finally able to sign back in… Right?!?!

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@poptimus
    Seems likely. :S

Anonymous

@smwforever45
    Why won’t getting logged back into my rovio account update my progress in the app?

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@poptimus
    Did you sign in to Facebook before you tried to sign into your Rovio account?
    That may well explain the level 1.

Anonymous

I did a couple of different attempts at reinstalling, and in the most recent one I did indeed log into facebook before getting frozen (again) while attempting to log into my rovio account in the app. That’s why I’m still hopeful that my progress will be corrected later on, despite what’s shown in your screenshot.

Anonymous

You may be wondering why I bothered asking for FE, and the answer is that it’s reflex for me at this point. XP

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@poptimus
    If you signed into FB while you were RED-16 (you know what I’m talking about ;)) it’s no wonder you were shown as Level 1.

Lol. XD I gave you one. :P

Chuck_Bird
    @aufar-ramadhan

My fake account just lost it’s progress after this update.
    Now I can borrow Red-4 anytime I want.

angryde
    @angryde

@poptimus I’ll always remember you as RED-14 XD You are a legend made manifest!

Anonymous

@angryde @smwforever45
    It’s a good thing we’ve got screencap evidence, because I’m pleased to report that iOS v1.4.8 has been successfully installed, and all of my previous progress restored. *huuuuuuge sigh of relief*

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@poptimus
    Indeed, RED-4 also disappeared from my friend list.
    Glad you got it all back :)

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

@smwforever45
    In your spare time, when you’re not studying, would you mind providing a flow chart to explain the last 20 posts? (I did well in Fortran IV in college in the late 70’s but my brain isn’t as sharp as it used be.) Thanks in advance.

@angryde
    @poptimus.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@poptimus I am so stupid. I kept wondering who the level 1 player that appeared In my friends list was. Glad to have you back.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@dallasreds you must be well versed in the use of the punch.

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

@bubbley
    It’s not just you. The scales finally fell off my eyes about an hour ago. I had to have several days to think this through….. I do not know if the beer helped or hurt.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@dallasreds
    LOL. I don’t know Fortran, I did a bit of Java and a bit of Prolog at school… and some HTML, that’s it :) Our strictly scheduled curriculum didn’t allow more than that.

I would rather describe this page with a classic drama scheme in 5 acts:

First act.
    Characters and background are introduced.
    The topic is about lone Red encounters in the Arena and people reporting their encounters.

Second act.
    A conflict appears.
    The update 1.4.7 is released. @angryde suddenly finds a lone Red as an ally to borrow in the Caves. Everyone wonders why and makes jokes about it.

Third act.
    The conflict escalates.
    @poptimus realises the lone Red could be him. He fears losing all his data and starting from zero.

Fourth act.
    The conflict solution is delayed.
    1.4.8 is released on Android but not yet on iOS. Endless days of tension for @poptimus.

Fifth act.
    The conflict is finally solved.
    Everyone dies.
    The update is rolled out to iOS at last. @poptimus checks his game up and all progress is still there. The mysterious RED-4 is gone too.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Lone Red Team

Viewing 25 replies - 101 through 125 (of 152 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.