Lone Red Team

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Lone Red Team

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 152 total)
  • Replies
  • datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@smwforever45 You could have very well done that even easily in Photoshop.

Anyways, rather than the single Red (though I have never seen this “team”), I’m more interested in your team. How do you survive battles with such weak gear?

@dallasreds
    I believe Red is a transgender. :P

Anonymous

@dallasreds @datguygamer Why wouldn’t Red be male? :P

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@partshade Because there’s one particular Arena objective that mentions “him/her”. Don’t exactly remember the objective but there’s that one that stands out as it mentions Red as both male and female. :P

Anonymous

@datguygamer Huh. Never knew that.

Anonymous

@datguygamer Huh. Never knew that.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@datguygamer
    I don’t have enough experience in Photoshop for that.
    I swear, the only thing I added in was the zeroes. The battle was REAL.

Luck and the right enemy’s moves at the right time I guess. Since I don’t have better gear than that at this point I go either straight for the banner or for the strongest enemies, depending on my strategy. Either they go for the banner first, or they KO Chuck first. It’s rare they go for any other bird. Also, I lose more often if I lose the coin toss, so I always hope for a coin toss win. Of course I don’t have a good team but I’m trying to pull through as long as I don’t have decent set items.

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

Fought the Lone Red team today using the name Matti.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Rovio still didn’t ban that cheater? Tsk tsk… :P

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

Yeah, he popped up yesterday for me, too. Funny, that.

metztli013
    @metztli013

I got one tonight, “Rohan.”

I was going to post a screen shot but I suck at forums, and it wanted a URL.. so I’m assuming I have to upload the picture to a website to link to it?

I’ve actually got these a lot lately, this is probably the 4th or 5th time in the last 2 weeks or so. But sadly I just learned yesterday how to take a screen shot on my phone lol

Pointless
    @pointless

I have figured it out! After many devastating losses and equally painful sleepless nights it all came to me in a vision!

We have to fight fire with fire…

2016-04-27-22-02-47.jpg

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

Excellent!
    What a scary picture.
    Fought him again yesterday but with no name.

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

Ran into player named Henry using only Palidin with Dragontooth and Valiant banner. First time out of hundred that it wasn’t the level 1 knight. Love these battles.

metztli013
    @metztli013

I just had 2 lone Red teams within 10 minutes, no joke. The first was the usual level 1, the 2nd was a level 12. Also the 1st time I’ve seen anything other than level 1. I took screen shots. When I get home from work tonight I’m going to figure out how to post them =)

Pointless
    @pointless

I encountered a lone Stone Guard a month or more ago…should have taken a screen shot. Wonder if real players are getting in on this now?

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

@pointless
    It always bothered me that the name changed -implying that it was real players not Rovio all of the time?- but the question for me is are there enough Epic players with a sense of humor left to do this ? I was blown away to encounter the one with the Valiant set. That was a nice touch.

Pointless
    @pointless

I always had my suspicions about the Lone Knight, as although the names were different, he (she?) always appeared with the same wooden sword and shield, as well as always having the Purifying Emblem. I do think these are Rovio plants, but the different ones, such as my Stone Guard (I have also once had a lone Paladin) and your Valiant one lead me think there are still some players out there who enjoy spreading the humour inducing confusion.

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

I just fought the real original team again. Helped me fulfill 2 objectives. Which leads me to question are real teams that really quit playing getting taken out of the gene pool for future opponents? Is the pool getting smaller because people have had it with constant bugs and quit for long enough time that they have been removed after some time of inactivity? How else could this viscous Knight team show up so often? I would like to know a number for active players.

Pointless
    @pointless

Just met him again. That makes three times in the last two days, after weeks (months?) without sight. Definitely something odd is going on…

Anonymous

@pointless @dallasreds The Lone Knight probably saw this thread and your comments. Now he’s coming for all of you! :O

Suzy
    @suzyq

I had a Lone Rogue called Trixter last week he was a level 7. It always makes me smile.

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

I faced a single Wizard with Mana set named “Easy Win”. There can’t be this many people accidently picking just one bird? This person obviously knew what they were doing. I also faced the normal lone red again this morning. 2 easy victories!

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

“Easy Win” huh? That wasn’t an accident, that was on purpose. People probably see the Arena got too difficult with all the Valiant opponents and are trying to make change.

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

I think the answer is to UnderDog him with a single bird. For fun.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

I thought Underdog only works with entering a battle with 2 birds, not with a single bird and not when a bird is KO’d in battle leaving 2 alive? That’s what the description says… Is there a secret to it after all?

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Lone Red Team

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 152 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.