Lone Red Team

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Lone Red Team

• The lone red team is still out there after all these years and he/she is still extra scary to face. Bring your best team and pray that you win the toss !
    We have to start tracking its appearances for everyone’s benefit.

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 152 total)
  • Replies
  • datguygamer
    @datguygamer

I don’t at all understand what you mean. What are you talking about?

JJAtelier
    @vinnieb00

This sounds like a post-April fools joke. :P

Anonymous

Oh man I’ve seen this guy! I challenged him to a battle thinking it would be easy to beat a bird that could be one shot. Sadly I lost the coin flip and he took out all my birds and banner in one hit. :(

;D

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

He has stopped haunting me months ago. Thankfully, because I really really fear his might. Win the toss and you can KO him easily. But lose and his curse will force you to play all further arena battles with Lv. 1 birds. With all others staying as Lv. 50s.

;)

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@smwforever45 What are you people talking about? It just goes over my head.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

I am idiot. ._. Just now realised that this is an AF joke.

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

Most of you are too young to see the movie “Monty Python and the Holy Grail” but there was a bunny in there that was pretty vicious.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@dallasreds So it was real? I have never encountered such a team.

Mp127
    @mp127

@dallasreds Does anyone have Holy Hand Granade? That could work on him. :)

Bubbley
    @bubbley

I remember that bunny – went straight for the jugular!

Pointless
    @pointless

Just remember 3 comes after 2, not 5…

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@datguygamer We’re talking about the lone Lv. 1 Knight some people (like me) encounter in the Arena. Apparently it still happens.

@dallasreds
    That was the one Monty Python I never saw. I do remember Life of Brian and And Now For Something Completely Different. My old Physics and Chemistry teacher loved Python. :P

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

Honestly I have enountered it at least 40 times since he started showing up in all leagues and seasons. There are several mentions in some of the older forums.

pizzaferret
    @pizzaferret

I’ve faced this scary opponent, I’ve avoided red and went straight for the banner. The only chance I had for victory.

abcdefg
    @abcdefg

OK I have some questions/comments:

1)Can someone send me a screenshot of this opponent
    2)Can’t you just reset the opponents with piggy. After that trick was mentioned people did not have threats about hard opponents
    3)Isn’t the toss based on team rating???If you are fighting the lone Lvl 1 team then the power is probably very low.
    4)Isn’t this a bug?This is a computer or a cheater because I remember that I had tried to go into the arena when I was lvl 2/3 and it didn’t work. You need a bird ship to get to the arena(Lvl 4/5) AND the approval of Terrance(Lvl 5/6/7).Contact rovio about this/post in the bugs thread

Pointless
    @pointless

It is definitely a joke, where it originates, who knows? Might be Rovio giving us an occasional laugh, or someone who has altered code and entered an Arena battle with a lvl 1 Knight (entering battles with one Bird is possible). I tend to think this is Rovio, as he appears with different player names.
    And why complain? This is obviously a very easy battle…I have once used his appearance to complete the KO Red five times with Red in a single battle by stripping down to gear with no AoE and simply biding my time until our little friend revived over and over. Take it when you can get it!

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

@pizzaferret,@bubbley,@smwforever45
    Thanks for your input. The fun would have lasted longer if it wasn’t for the Pointed comment!

Pointless
    @pointless

Sorry @dallasreds I thought the cat was out of the bag, given your reference to older forum posts about the very same “deadly” opponent…
    I am still trying to save up for the 10,000 LC Super Event you sniped a while back, however…

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

@pointless
    No problem. I was just surprised at the panic from a few innocent lines of post. The friends that played along doubled my laughter. Happy flinging.

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

I’ve not seen this in a LONG time. Glad he’s still there.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@dallasreds Always happy to make people laugh. :P

Concerning the joke I posted above. On other games that’s a real thing. Besides ABEpic I also play other RPG’s and in Pokémon Mystery Dungeon, some end-game dungeons set all your Pokémon back to Lv. 1 and they can (and MUST) evolve while going through the dungeon to survive against the stronger enemies. I think one dungeon even disallows you to take allies, items or money with you and resets all your skills to the start of the game. I didn’t reach that point of the game yet but I really fear the day I make it there. XD

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Got an encounter just now. I’m glad I won that coin toss.

The screenshot is real – I only added the 0’s

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

@smwforever45
    Good job! How in the heck did you add the zeroes? Scares me just looking at the screenshot.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@dallasreds
    Looked up the (or an) Angry Birds font on the web and downloaded it. Went to Paint.NET, took the screenshot and added the zeroes in on two separate layers. Once in black, once in white colour. Then I gave the black zeroes a slight glow, radius 1, brightness -100, and applied it twice or three times. Looks almost like it’s from the game.

I had to think of the things people wrote in this topic so I randomly felt like doing that. :P

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

@bubbley,@partshade,@pizzaferret,@abcdefg,@pointless,@datguygamer ,@vinnieb00,@graugeist

Thanks to @smwforever45 for his Eagle eye for spotting and capturing the shot of the above hideous team.

@mp127
    I rolled the Holy Grenade on a friends free roll today! I just need the pin for it.

May the farce be with you all.

PS if anyone knows if Red is a boy or a girl could you let Rovio know?

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Lone Red Team

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 152 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.