lol don't take this cell phone game so seriously

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum lol don't take this cell phone game so seriously

• I don’t care who is banned or who is not banned as i just know one thing games are just for fun and yes i’m a cheater too i get advantage of the game exploits but at the end i got bored of this never ending cycle.

rule number 1 there’ll be always cheaters in the game if developers don’t patch their games up against those kind of misuse

i only regret one thing i spend too much time on watching tv and playing games as i should read more books…i already started it and that’s big journey that ends when you die.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Replies
  • RIP Piggies
    @rippiggies

Serkann – you can blame the developers all you want, but cheating will always be a personal decision. I’m not sure it’s practical to have a game with ZERO exploits. What I do find laughable is that Rovio is now carrying out very inept and inconsistent witch-hunts, and has set up so many game mechanics to appeal precisely to cheaters. For example, if ME Boot Camp ranking were based on score divided by FP, say with max two tries per day, it would be much fairer as a test of skill and appeal to even noob players.

desperados
    @serkann

yeah that’s right rippiggies as now i see the scoreboard it’s full of cheaters and they stay in the scoreboard…they are not banned top 100 rank players are all having all hat sets that’s a big cheat in the game.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum lol don't take this cell phone game so seriously

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.