Locked out of my own clan?

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Locked out of my own clan?

• So linked the game to my Facebook account and now when I click on the clan icon it states start or join a clan. Tried joining my own clan but it’s full. Raised a ticket but no response in three days. So anyone on here from Wasteman United Sorry but your leader is locked out. Anyone else had this problem?

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Replies
  • MaxStar
    @maxstar

@birdythrower One of our members had a similar issue. We had to kick him out, then he rejoined. The problem is if you’re the leader then nobody can kick you out. The only solution is to connect the game to the old Facebook account, then leave the clan. Connect with your new FB account and rejoin the clan. I’m not sure if you can regain your leader status or who becomes a leader if the leader leaves the clan. Let us know what happens.

MartyF
    @martyf

Sounds like a problem indeed. I don’t know what happens when you log out your FB account, if you’re still on the same account playing. 2 weeks ago I installed ab2 on a different device with same Google account, but got a new account with it. And also after a problem on my main I reinstalled it but I started over again until I logged in to my fb. So it only connect with your FB account for sure. It made me realize that to keep your account, you have to connect it with FB. Otherwise your progress is gone when you reinstall ab2 or want to play it on a different device. And I don’t even like FB, only made a account so I could give and receive gifts. If you log out now you probably have to start over again until you log in to your FB account. But then the same problem might still be there. At least it’s worth trying cause you can log back in for sure.

Birdy Thrower
    @birdythrower

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Thanks for the replies, I haven’t changed Facebook account just devices, and even signing back in with old device I still can’t access the clan.</p>
    But the worst part is that Rovio just deleted my ticket without any explanation, a sorry we can’t help you, or even tough luck. Really poor customer service @hank

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Locked out of my own clan?

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.